Its time

Its time

Attached: firefox_iumOd5KaFX.png (593x528, 318.26K)

kinojima

I can't wait to experience the rich and deep dialogue that touches your very soul.

is it gonna have "the Armor" this time? is it gonna take place on the moon this time?

This will be the MGS2 of Death Stranding. I can feel it.

the shower scene is the most kino moment in video games

Oh great. Now I'm ready this time! I have the pc power!

This also means their silent hill game is releasing soon

fuck off you attention seeking, shit eating nigger

based saucy

Hideo & Kojima are back!

Attached: 1545257329962.png (920x767, 876.54K)

Did Norman have to get naked in front of Kojima so his body could be scanned to make the game model? Did Kojima see his cock?

Leaving aside that with the context it sounds like he was talking about Death Stranding itself and not a sequel, he VERY fucking clearly did not mean "we just started" in that sense, but sense that starting on the 'second one' was a natural progression.

KEK

He didn't have to but he did

Kojima personally blessed it with his midas touch

Also a chance he thinks the director cut is a sequel.

Daryl Delivery Sim 2

DS is such dogshit, fuck Kojima

Man, imagine sucking Kojima’s cock, like for real do it and a thick and smelly arab rapes you at the same time. That is my dream

directors cut came out a year ago

Unlikely if you look at the full quote, he was talking about mocap and shit which afaik was not redone.

Pretty sure the Director's Cut had new mocap animations still

Reedus was surprised that it was in 3D and not like Pac Man. He doesn't take me as a guy with a good grasp of time passing.

how about this ugly motherfucker would be dropped for the sequel and we get a handsome actor instead?

Mads used up the entire cast handsome rations.

lol