1hr kovaaks every day for 2 months

>1hr kovaaks every day for 2 months
>still dogshit aim
>bottom 20%, 2 week trendline on every scenario is downwards
feels bad man

i've lost games because i missed 40 shots in a row

Attached: 7ac33ca9c34d95505e20-920x430.jpg (920x430, 85.44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FkvD_NkUX-M
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

aim trainers are ineffective compard to playing the game you want to improve at

give me another 100 hours in kovaak and i'll let you know if i agree with you

for all my time in fps games i've been shit at aim. i have hundreds if not thousands of hours in shooters and i still can't hit with a shotgun point blank

My average accuracy across all fps always ranges is like 48% while my KD is 2.0 minimum. Literally skill issue, stop relying solely on flicking your mouse like a zoomer and learn positioning.

my kd in apex is about .20
i'm sub 1 in pretty much every game i play

>Literally skill issue,
yes the issue is i can't aim
>stop relying solely on flicking your mouse like a zoomer and learn positioning.

doesn't that only work if you expect them to come a certain way or be somewhere
what if they're strafing around like a retard or come from the other side

why do you want to improve in such games? fun doesn't come from being good as much as simply playing within your level

when my level is "lose games entirely because i couldn't kill with 3 full mags due to shit tracking" it just feels bad instead of fun

my frens play with a man down whenever they party with me i literally have a sub .5 KD in every game i play

Have you considered, oh I don't know, not playing this shit?

I never got good at RTS, so I don't play online. I start campaign missions and just turtle my base like a chad for hours. My pace, my leasure, my pleasure.
I never got good at racing games, so I don't play simulators and never really race online. I just enjoy autistically crafing every little detail out of a car and run around in single-player arcade racers.
I never got good at fighting games. So I don't fucking play them because button-mashing cannot win you matches and it's only fun against friends for the first 5 times you do it.
Same with hack&slash only I don't play them because I also heavily dislike japshit drivel

You zoomers and your autistic obsession with cumpetitive gaymin
Give it up, you'll never be as good as the e-celeb you obsess over because you suffer from parasocial issues and chronic neglect
Otherwise accept your role as a fucking casual and just fuck off

Attached: 1650424634487.png (1000x871, 407.9K)

>never ever do anything that you aren't naturally gifted at
i had a high school teacher who said that sort of shit. are you some kind of cynical boomer who's too afraid of failure to try?

this is going to sound weird but I have trouble tracking in games where the scenery moves with my cursor. it's easier for me to do practically anything when moving the cursor/mouse and actually moving the camera are two seperate things. it's mostly fps games that I have problems with, it's not motion sickness or anything but it just feels wrong, like something that shouldn't be happening.

>too afraid of failure to try?
he didn't say he didn't. Also inb4 'try n try til u succeed' meme. lol it's just a hobby, unless you're earning money being a sweatlord at a video game then good for you. but for free? lol well at least you're trying, right?

i've heard osu players say that

>unless you're earning money being a sweatlord at a video game then good for you. but for free?
money isn't the only motivation in life

Positioning but even more important is crosshair placement. Just having your crosshair in the right spot reduces the need to flick and reduces time to damage. Some games fuck you with Brazil ping wideswings but on normal latency it should instantly improve even the most dogshit of players

youtube.com/watch?v=FkvD_NkUX-M

Some people are just shit, it is ok.

i can do that and learn but i will still get fucked because i can't aim
missing 20 wingman shots and not killing means that the people at my elo bracket are retards that gave me 20 free shots on their ass without them killing me

i'm not trying to go pro i just want to play better. obviously natural talent is what separates the top 1% with the rest, that's true for anything.
i just want to get good enough that i don't feel like i lose every game off shit aim
>Some people are just shit, it is ok.
easy to say from the other side. some people are just fat and can't lose weight. some people are just ugly. some people are just poor
coping with being bad is at least half of all human mental gymnastics

>some people are just fat and can't lose weight
Unless it is medical issue this is not true at all
>i just want to get good enough that i don't feel like i lose every game off shit aim
From someone who is top 1% in every FPS I play, literally just put in a lot of time a day. For me this is easy because I am a NEET that can play 12+ hours a day everyday. Time and understanding other things that work in tandem with aiming. i.e Crosshair placement, movement, tracking, muscle memory (time). If your mindset is just "lol I just dont want to die from my shit aim" you wont get better. You need to care and try when you play to aim better. Your method of holding your mouse has an effect as well, when I first started playing CounterStrike I played with wrist aiming and then switched to arm aiming after a few months and noticed I could aim much better and be more consistent. Last thing is DPI and having similar sensitivities across ALL games, there are programs online that calculate that for you. Changing games or your sensitivity all the time breeds in consistency.

It's one thing to do an aim trainer and it's another thing to do it in an actual match. Aim trainers and all this stuff is supplement, not a solution. You'd use the aim trainer to replicate a situation where you missed a shot before. You failed a match because you missed a wingman shot off a dude jumping off a building or on a zipline? Then set up the same scenario and get used to it. You just have to put it time, I'm sure if you compare your first match, to your aim now you're much better. Improvement is gradual, take your small victories than worry about the big picture.

Don't use aim trainers, time in the actual game engine will be more beneficial and you might even learn new things about said game.

Hahahaha (not me btw)

Attached: SmartSelect_20220520-194041_Steam.jpg (993x1659, 275.43K)

>Unless it is medical issue this is not true at all
i mean that their potential and their difficulty is harder and they'll never be as skinny as someone with a fast metabolism
>For me this is easy because I am a NEET that can play 12+ hours a day everyday
i have like 2 or 3 hours a day at best

>You failed a match because you missed a wingman shot off a dude jumping off a building or on a zipline?
i fail matches because i can't hit people who stand still or i fail to track
like i'm in low elo so people don't strafe and they stand still while shooting.
last night i literally lost a game because i missed 4 full clips of wingman shots on someone 5 feet away and he wiped our team
sometimes i lose because i'm just fucked. 2v1 or just bad positioning but i feel like i get into those situations because of bad aim. when i do 0 damage to someone and they kill my teammate that's my fault and then i lose 2v1 or 1v1

i have a 1k hours in some games and i still can't aim for shit

You are NOT gunna turn amazing after a week but after a month of daily playlists you will shit on the majority of players. You should be pushing yourself to beat your PB everytime not just starting the queue just to end it and say you're warm like most scoreboard players do. Ofc somedays you just arent gunna be on point (Lack of sleep, anxious about irl, motivation etc) but you should try to really go ham on everything because thats the only way to improve, same as building muscles. Your eyes will always be faster than your hand and wrist so you gotta consciously make an effort to match your hand with your eyes instead of peripheral vision aka zoning out.
I see my irl rival doing this abit when we used to vs. and it's like do you go for accuracy or speed on most scenarios, I'd recommend checking out top 10% of kovaaks scenarios on youtube because they're doing it the most efficient way and they def didn't get there by taking it slow on each target.

i'm following the voltaic playlist since that's what everyone seems to suggest now
got to silver last week and my scores have been getting worse over time

>after a month of daily playlists you will shit on the majority of players.
i've been doing it for 2 months and improvement is painfully slow. i'm not sure if i'm any better than when i've started, i still get shit on and i don't notice any clear improvement

Only good for BRs desu because those games are 90% looting and small minority is actual fighting