Fuse two monsters together

>fuse two monsters together
>find this new fused monster in a random encounter 20 minutes later
Soulless. Does SMT V fix this or is it like this in all these games?

Attached: shin megami tensei 3 PS4.jpg (1000x1000, 128.26K)

>Does SMT V fix this
nah I'm pretty sure the exact same thing happened to me several times playing through V

It happens all the time, although there are a few demons in every game that you can't get besides through fusion, like bosses.

V actually makes demons you recruit completely viable by letting you give them new moves through essences

>letting you give them new moves
unironically soulless. demons should be fixed.

I wouldn't mind SMT1 fusion actually. But essences fix the problem introduced by inherited skills from fusion where recruited demons are irrelevant next to fused demons.

The ones you fused together have better, larger skill sets than the hobos you'd recruit down the line. This isn't even counting the special demons you can fuse that mog anything you'd be able to find later, such as fiends with ailment/instant kill nulls on top of elemental nulls/repels/drains. There's a stark contrast in performance between the ones you fused and the ones you find.

You never want to recruit a demon when you could fuse it, the fused version is always better. Recruitment is just for filling out the gaps in your compendium.

That's why SMT IV is better.

Attached: png-clipart-shin-megami-tensei-devil-survivor-shin-megami-tensei-iv-apocalypse-shin-megami-tensei-persona-4-others-face-black-hair.png (900x900, 45.62K)

Fusing the monster is almost objectively better than negotiating it.

I disagree with having demons be static, especially since modern smt games are more demanding in terms of having the proper composition and skillset. There are games with a good compromise between limitation enforced individuality and customization such as Nocturne, SJ, or the DeSu games.

This.

the demons you fuse will always be superior though, better stats and more/more useful moves. the same thing applies to Pokémon, what’s the problem?

to be honest I don't like monster catching jpg

there are lots of demons that you can never find in a random encounter and some of the best demons in the game come from evolutions which also never appear as enemies

I catch all the demons in each area just to make for easy outs in combat since you can't run away in hard mode (talking to a demon you already own instantly ends the encounter and sometimes you get items for it). But the actual demons in my party are fusions

In Nocturne it only makes that one demon leave, it doesn't end the whole encounter

Why the fuck are this and Persona 4 Golden still not cracked on PC?

You are missing the point of this game completely. It is a monster catching game like Pokemon, except SMT pioneered the genre in vidya.

Denuvo.
There's literally one single creature currently capable and willing to crack Denuvo, and it's a massive egotistical quirky retard who also asks money to crack game.
If you pay them 500 dollars you'll get your cracks.

I'd rather the retard get captured by glowies than donate 500 to the mentally ill troon.
I just don't understand why the troon didn't crack them considering how long they've been out on the market.

Because they only crack popular games, stuff that will cause an impact like RE7, Battlefront 2 and the like. They don't care about niche shit and they won't unless someone pays for it.
They're not really doing this for a hobby or to actively fight against DRMs as a whole, they're in this for egotistical reasons and also the money.

>they
it*

I know, but I went into this game expecting a ton of demons to be fusion-only instead of them just being generics with extra moves. The only special demons I got so far are some Deathstone ones but even those are just reused bosses.

Attached: 1561893366635.png (550x550, 260.65K)

Then you went into SMT with wrong expectations and now complain that your own unrealistic headcanon expectations don't match reality? Kill yourself.