Who's in the right?

who's in the right?

Attached: H3xPGaK.jpg (657x960, 118.84K)

Neither, MMOs suck.

Funnily enough, that's what American ""women"" look like too.

Funnily enough, you'll always be a retarded third worlder obsessed with a country that you've never even visited.

Its funny but 'japanese mmo' was the norm up until like 2012 in western games. Obama and the democrats being in power for eight years really fucked this country up.

MMOs are shit

Attached: 5759702.jpg (516x384, 156.66K)

this user malding rn LMAO

Lol mad

fpbp

neither of them are ugly niggers so that can't be american

Female Japanese MMO's head on American MMO's body.

lacks the colored hair and being fat

normally i'd say neither
but due to the present level of decay of the west i'm going to have to side with the east
at least the east still tries to appeal to the core demographic instead of pretending it doesn't exist

Attached: oppression.png (1424x949, 1.83M)

I don't get the problem with top
>I like bulky armors
Good! take the male character
>I don't like bulky armors
Nice! take female

It's litterally that simple

No, no he wont.
America was founded upon a revolution against taxation by the British Empire.
Now you pay more taxes than you did under the British.
Your schools are full of groomers.
Your president is a senile parody.
Your gas costs are killing you because your retarded nation is designed in such a way that you need to drive 1 hour to a store to get basic shit.
You are now Europe's bitch sending billions to Ukraine for free while still struggling under the inflation of your government printing trillions.
Your obesity rates are in the top rankings of the world, which goes for your unfuckable women too.
Your genders are fucked and your retarded feminists caused inceldom and the collapse of dating in your society, your children even more fucked up and you unironically use corn syrup as baby formula.
Also the Taliban won. lol

Attached: Honeyview_tpq51z3429z71.jpg (429x450, 144.92K)

kek

This is my favorite kind of equality.

Just give me all the options.

Cassandra in DAI.

Yeah... this is a really, really good kind of equality.

korean MMO's are just Japanese MMO's but soulless.

KR MMOs typically have far better gameplay, but then they drop some stupid update that kills the game.

Do European MMOs have slutty men and masculine women then?

You obsess about America every day, I never once think about your shithole country while I live in large house, making more money than you, paying less in taxes than you, with a overall better quality of life. I also lift and run 15 miles a week.