What's your excuse for not staying Any Forums, Any Forums?

What's your excuse for not staying Any Forums, Any Forums?

Attached: 1530045716548.jpg (1024x768, 218.49K)

hlmmmmmm yeah

Work and drink too much, and I live alone so there's no need to keep up my appearance.

i am fit though

It's off topic

I'm ugly so what's the point and video games.

My stomach is probably fucking elephant-sized. I don't even eat or drink a lot of unhealthy stuff. I just like to eat my fill and it's like a goddamn bottomless pit out there.

Attached: 1471215254458.gif (548x547, 245.94K)

i like good tasting food

0 motivation. sue me for all i care.

faggot. every man has a responsibility to get and stay fit. You owe it to yourself, to your ancestors, and to your surroundings.

Attached: phagg captcha.png (431x171, 21.7K)

Fuck you cunt

so does everyone else. That's no excuse.

god damn i wanna eat that ass

just eat healthier food and you won't get fat

We have two entire boards dedicated to your dead faggot russian bodybuilder. Not video games.

why is Any Forums so fucking gay?

I'm getting back into it after recovering from a concussion I got last month give me like 2 more months and I'll be back to baseline.

sure but there's also the option of just eating less garbage. it won't make you fit but it will make you less fat

Because our minds are free TradConformist

Being a skinny twink femboy already gets me the kind of sex I want

because fags go there to talk to fit men and look at pictures of them

I'm 38, it's hard to get in shape. young people have it so easy

To feel better with yourself. If you are lifting for anyone but yourself, you are doing it wrong.

Attached: fitgf3.webm (478x850, 2.66M)

My dick is too big. When I go to the gym, guys keep trying to sit on it.

Fuck you

I'm a manlet with a droopy prey face and no amount of lifting heavy weights is ever going to fix that.

gym is too boring, tried a few times but gave up. I do work with physical labor, so at least I'm not completely out of shape, but not sure if I can call it fit either.

Pic of your last meal and I'll judge it.

Attached: proxy-image (1).jpg (900x900, 216.83K)

too lazy
i do 180 pushups, squats, situps every day out of drilled in habit but too lazy to piece together a proper regime or anything with weights
also too lazy to put together a proper diet
skinnyfat will have to do for me

I we

Because i've been planning to kill myself any day now for about 7 years.

Attached: 1586505165949.jpg (478x640, 69.7K)

it can help though. getting ripped won't change your face but removing excess fat with reveal the structure of it and that's always an improvement over a baby face. There are plenty of dudes who don't have nice faces but they are still fit and masculine and they have sex. Look at William Dafoe for example.

Attached: spit on chickens.png (960x640, 1005.78K)

i am 6'2" and 340 lbs

Attached: 1640615126363.jpg (234x250, 10.38K)

Is that octopus on pizza?

Attached: 2a5945a1804db09bc5369a0663234b1ddoge-pointing-gun-meme.jpg (540x540, 35.29K)

just eat less garbage and do some pullups now and then and you'll be ahead of 80% of Western men

(it won't make you feel better.)

This is the best Meg Griffin cosplay I’ve seen

okay

yes, it will. a fat body has fat organs and a fat brain. You will absolutely feel better. Most people don't realize this but when you are fat, fat accumulates on your organs as well and reduces their function.

What if I lift for Jesus Christ, the Son of God, who He Himself carried His cross?

>Guys who spend their free time looking at shirtless/naked men
>"why are they so gay?"
Hmmm yeah it's a real mystery

it does actually. with a decent routine, you're too tired or too flush with endorphins to entertain thoughts of killing yourself.

noo

it sure is

yawn

Based

>That
>fit
Looks like a Drill instructors shower prison bitch.

ur mom

cunt

>it can help though
It can't. I looked like a muscle baby and was bullied harshly for it. Not even going to bother reading the rest of your post.

Jesus lives inside you (no homo) so at the end of the day you are still doing it for yourself.

I'm 5'6"

It was over before it began.

are you like.. blind?

It's filled with zoomers

>What's your excuse for not staying Any Forums, Any Forums?

Unironically the fact that the only people that will appreciate me being ripped are faggots

You do know it's easier for shorties to get Any Forums right

if nothing else, having a low bodyfat % will make you look at least a bit better. And anyway looks aside, being fit will make you feel much better, both physically and mentally, every day. Won't fix all your problems but it will help.

Attached: fat organs.jpg (1200x630, 136.46K)

>Starve myself for upwards of 2 months
>March on the borderline lethally scorching sun for those two months from 6 AM to 7 PM
>My uniform doesn't breathe at all, I'm cooking alive for 13 hours a day
>Lose 5 kilograms, from 75 to 70
>Keep eating almsot nothing throughout the year
>Make it to about 65
>Uni semester ends, go home
>Eat regular meals 3 times a day for a month
>Come back at 80+ kg
Been there, done that. Not worth the effort. I am 96kg lardass now and couldn't care less.

Yes. I like octopus, I love pizza, this is the logical conclusion.

It was gay before that, newfag

I hate these faggots.

I lifted for 18 months and didn't feel better about anything. You're full of shit. If anything muscle fatigue made me feel like shit specially during work.

I think squid/calamari is a little better than octopus but I still like both