Taps on glass with fork

>taps on glass with fork
>here's your weekly reminder to pick up the free game on epic
that is all

Attached: epic.png (1508x682, 1.22M)

No you're not allowed - YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED, OKAY!?

>>taps on glass with fork
>>here's your weekly reminder to pick up the >free game on epic
that is all

Attached: 1650583459200.png (280x267, 109.97K)

>Free
>Have to install EGS

Attached: no.png (500x257, 187.77K)

This is actually tempting. I don't use PC that much for gaming but this is an interesting proposition.
Is it worth making an account to play Borderlands 3? I enjoyed 1 and 2 despite how cringey it gets sometimes

>epic bad
>i want to cum guzzle gabens cock

its a free fucking game retard

Attached: 1652102431067.gif (244x238, 2.07M)

Would you play it solo or would you get your friends involved?

I already played it for free when it came out without installing EGS you fucking kike why would I wanna play that trash again

>BL3 bombed so hard they have to give it away for free

Attached: 1541921243606.gif (250x250, 992.8K)

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

Solo only. Is there online matchmaking? I'd be ok with that too.

that wasnt the argument schlomo the homo, you said it wasnt free because it was on epic. which it fucking is.

>any Borderlands after 2

no thanks

IF YOU ARE THAT FUCKING DESPERATE FOR FREE GAMES, JUST FUCKIN PIRATE IT YOU GOD DAMNED NIGGER.

Installing the EGS is not free.

Attached: 1624216366717.jpg (207x74, 6.62K)

Yeah of course, but Epic Store typically gives out great games for free (they just gave out Prey+the moon DLC) so try not to miss out.

i dont get it
i just finished downloading borderlands 3 and started the game
why are they trying to portray lilith as this super ultra BADASS and yet the crimson raiders keeps getting fucking demolished and she is having me run around and do everything

Attached: 1652879801428.jpg (400x365, 47.08K)

>An epic thread a day keeps the steamie away

holy shit yes it is

>its a free fucking game retard
this. i have NEVER bought a single game from epic but i have picked up nearly 50 free games in the past couple years. some of them are trash like breathedge and walking dead but some are stuff i wanted to buy like alien isolation or prey that i never pulled the trigger on b4.

Attached: epic free games.png (1326x953, 1.6M)

Getting your personal information harvested is not free as in free beer.

>why are they trying to portray lilith as this super ultra BADASS and yet the crimson raiders keeps getting fucking demolished and she is having me run around and do everything
tell don't show. reminds me of Game of Thrones where everyone kept gushing about how BEAUTIFUL Sansa is when in reality either the actress who plays her or the lighting/makeup crew makes her look supremely average.

Attached: game of thrones tier list.png (1064x467, 628.85K)

Reminder Steam is free to use, redditor.

Neither is posting on 4channel.org

>separate tier for the sand sisters and their shrew of a mother

Attached: 1612023326372.jpg (525x525, 34.79K)

All games are free retard.
Paying for them is charity.

>Stannis at B tier
Time to kill yourself

>He said, while posting on a computer that's likely using Windows or on a cellphone

>no dlc
basically a demo

>Stannis "the mannis" gets all of his troops repeatedly killed
sounds like B tier was deserved, brotherman

funny because when they gave away battlefront 2 they included all the dlc

>>no dlc
>basically a demo

Having suffered through the DLC of Borderlands 1 and 2, I can assure you or anybody reading: You don't need or want Borderlands DLC.

Attached: borderlands 2 dlc.jpg (546x262, 39.41K)

Because the writers are scared of giving her flaws or weaknesses.
She got Roland killed and isn't even phased by it.

Um no sweaty Jack single handedly killed Roland and also Lilith making everyone betray Jack and then punching the vault key into his face, scarring him and making him totally unhinged and then teleporting away like a badass instead of just killing him has nothing to do with Lilith.

That's because the show writers are hacks who changed his story and outcome from the book, Tyrion is still S tier despite him being wrote like shit in the last 2 seasons

>you're already giving info away so just give more info away!
Not going to happen.

HOLY FUCK IS THAT A TARGETED ADVERTIZEMENT!?? FINNA SHOOT UP A SCHOOOOOL AHHHHHH!!!!1

After finishing 3 I went back to replay 2 and it's crazy how different her character is. She's so awkward and uncomfortably clingy and it doesn't feel like it's even played as a joke at times.