Elden ring lore general

I'll start it off with this question, what is the link between these two?

Attached: 34537568.png (1193x643, 612.46K)

Zanzibart... forgive me...

Daedicar reminds me of the myth of lilith and how she fucked everything and had grotesque children that now use Any Forums.

Both are degenerates

maybe they had sex with each other? the most hated man in human history and the most depraved woman in human history

Master Shabriri… thank you… let chaos reign…

Ranni and Miquella were friends.

Attached: RannixMiquella.jpg (1486x836, 531.9K)

Did you mean Malenia? Miquella is not a ginger, tall or a woman.

>Shabiri was too based to live.
>Even had to gauge his eyes out
>See no evil, speak no evil, etc etc...

>Daedicar's Woe's description

SHABIRI. I KNEEL. MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD.

Attached: 1592747358374.jpg (464x577, 52.27K)

He kind of was. He's a bit of an oversized femboy if you look at how large his hand was at the Mohg boss fight.

any update on the gideon and godfrey are brothers situation?

They aren't related. Daedicar is Rya's actual mother.

Nah, not really. Miquella seems fairly smol in the intro. As for the hand, that's clearly not a "human" hand. It's elongated and lanky probably because of Mohg and the Formless Mother corrupting his body.

Attached: mohgged.png (1087x612, 1.14M)

No, but Ranni was a tall ginger before she turned into a doll

>>Even had to gauge his eyes out
Other people did that to Shabriri as punishment for his shitposting.
>Disturbing likeness of a man whose eyes have been gouged out.

he just had to throw in another baelith

>be shabriri, canonically straight male
>marry 7/10 daedicar 3d gf
>doesn't cook or clean and lets herself go
>becomes the biggest whore in leyendell
>come home from working in mine to find omen bulls eiffel tower her
>sight burns your eyes so absolutely that it births a god of madness
>try to tell anyone who will listen but nobody believes because you're sweaty
>get eyes gouged out by g*dfrey to cover up omen existence
>wife gives birth to omenlatto and gets flayed
>everybody thinks you did it and hates you
>succumb to madness as flame of frenzy grows in power
>eventually be reborn with cool hat
>bro out with some based retard
>he summons you for revenge against g*dfrey
>laugh as flame of frenzy burns erdtree and leyendell

Indeed, small. At least, compared to Mohg that is. Ah fuck.

adulterate
ə-dŭl′tə-rāt″
transitive verb
To make impure by adding extraneous, improper, or inferior ingredients.

There is no link, they are just idiots that like the woe.

>Daedicar
>Massive roastie who took so much Chad serpent cock and was ultimately discarded by the giga Chadskin apostles once they were dine with her
>Shabriri
>A person who was so much of an insufferable faggot that he ER equivalent of Satan straight up decided to make this dude his bro 4 life

Seems like Miyazaki is making some strong statements about certain kinds of people.

Clearly a GRRM story

Ayo was Shabriri the sculptor?

>corrupting
Ya know Miquella charmed Mohg. Mohg was innocent.Hes the victim.

What do you guys think about Ensha?(edge, lord). Is he a representation of us from previous Souls games? His armor and weapon description talk about things completely unique to ER lore but yet not directly linked to Dark Souls such as Ensha being the soulless king and lord of the lost and desperate. It's vaguely Souls but not quite and "soulless" is just a huge middle finger. But then his armor is clearly Dark Wraith armor yet his completely one of kind weapon inherently champions the Dark Wraith trademark ability to grab you and drain your energy in some way. And to pile onto this mess Ensha = Ashen. So a direct reference to Dark Souls 3 but no reference to any other Souls game specifically? Miyazaki is just trolling me, right? I feel like I'm the only one interested in this dude beyond the lol edge lord meme.

thats retarded and not stated anywhere

That may be so but Miquella's hand doesn't exactly look healthy and the Formless Mother is not a benevolent entity.

Attached: miquella.jpg (1280x720, 116.52K)

1- What's the point of the left one?
2- where did you find it?

He's Gideon's enforcer. He's pretty open about him being the legman when he jumps the gun on you, Gideon then hires you to take his place without actually asking you if you'd like to.
He's your first hint that Gideon is only standing in the way and acting as a filtering mechanism for Tarnished that get too close to the truth.

>1- What's the point of the left one?
Hard mode
>2- where did you find it?
Rya gifts it to you after you're done with her quest in the Manor.

Since the Elden Ring is the Elden Laws decided upon by the Elden Committee Mohg might not be a pedo.

Why does it look like he is covered in cum

Your first mistake is seeing anything from ER and trying to liken it to DS in any way. Everyone struggling with the story is doing the same thing and its fucking with their minds.

Mohg ripped Miquella out of his cocoon at the Haligtree so he's covered in mucus. You can see the cocoon and the hole behind them.

You get it by doing the snek girl storyline in Volcano Manor. Do not give her the tonic, spare her and kill Rykard the Demigod there

Why was Miquella in a cocoon