Just eight more hours and then you have two whole days off! What games are you going to play?

Just eight more hours and then you have two whole days off! What games are you going to play?

Attached: EbymXGpWsAAECWo.jpg (1200x754, 102.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

russian roulette

i've been a neet for 1 year and 5 days now. i will be a neet indefinitely

five fingers for willy

Attached: 1571286906475.jpg (273x272, 49.69K)

I'm a NEET

>he doesn't work remote and just alt+tab into a game

I'm playing Dying Light 2 right now. I'm about 2 hours in and it's mediocre at best. I'll give it another hour or so until I uninstall

>8 hours a day wfh
>basically only do 2 hours of work per day
>making 80k per year

Eat me faggot

Demon souls, then next week is demon souls and forever is demon souls

I work in a financial advisor's office and my boss told me to go home at 330 today so I'm feeling good. Hopefully I can get a solid 12 hours of Xenoblade 2 in this weekend.

>days off
Days off?

Fucking how ?

what job?

OoT PC

What they have done with it is rather impressive.

Jokes on you! Friday is my monday! Only six more hours until I need to go to work!

>he isn't on the superior 4/10 schedule
sucker

After beating Elden Ring I've found there is absolutely nothing that interests me. Videogames suck these days.

I just realized it's been almost exactly 5 years since I last worked a shift.

Attached: 1652725519708.png (806x1007, 1.04M)

my friend is like this and knocked up his hot girlfriend. Then proceeded to get fat and sloppy, but it's too late because she's past the point of loving him for just how he looks
fucking lucky bastard

im gonna reinstall morrowind for 7th thousand time
really hope that this open MW is easy to install i don't want to waste 3 hours like i did with other thing just so it would run like shit if there's more then 4 things on the screen

I'm at the point where I can live just off my furry art, I'm quitting at the end of the month

I'm finally going to be free of the system, wish me luck bros

i wish i could but i cant
you are doing evil for money

I work in high finance. $150k a year with bonus. The problem is getting your foot in the door and 2-3 years of constant 12-hour days plus working weekends. After that, it's smooth sailing. Now I only do 10-20 hours of real work a week although there are times when I need to do a 12 hour day to get something done ASAP but those days are rare

>Be baker
>Make bit more than min wage plus 20% pay rise for antiquity
>Hours are shit, tiring and several impacts on my health already
>Find out the store clerks that laze around the entire day make the same as me
I want to kill someone

Attached: 1638902353769.png (650x806, 697.16K)

>I'm at the point where I can live just off my furry art
based creativechad, how does it feel to be part of the top 1%?

>draw characters getting fucked
or
>go to work 9-5 and get fucked everyday

I'll take the lesser of two evils

I've been neet since I graduated High School
>2012

Only 6 more hours for me. God I fucking hate my job.

Attached: tumblr_p3ibwxL0W81wl1cnpo1_1280.png (721x489, 167.17K)

bros
what happened to bizonacci...

>Graduated the same year.
Jesus christ user I hope you're at least working out or something.
My job is the reason I stay in shape, my ass is on the PC 100% of my free time.

Attached: 1652805514740.png (469x468, 350.78K)

would jesus draw 2 dogs fucking each other?

>Already demonstrated to society and my parents I'm very much capable of taking care of myself.
>Parents are poor anyway so I can't leach off them anyway.
It's not fair, I'm sick of waging...

Attached: 1653028101314.jpg (292x300, 14.73K)

I work 20 hours a week, 4 hour shifts. It's comfy, I'll likely never work a full 40 hour week ever. I have a couple of thousand saved, live in our old family home and have no intention of that changing anytime soon.

I practically work for myself in the sense that when I go to work, I take care of my duties on my own without any superiors meddling.

Attached: UwXUKqC.png (342x319, 106.09K)

bogged

If there's anything I've learned about working for Mr. Shekelstein while having """co-workers""" is that you don't need to kill yourself or have the mentality of carrying the business on your shoulders. It's not like Mr. Shekelberg has his eyes over your shoulder at all times and he will ever notice or reward you for your hard work. Try to take it easy, friend.

I'm trying to get a CDL this fall, but I've failed at many things, many times. Nothing has worked out. I have a lot of skills though.

by telling lies on the internet? those same posts are here every time there's a job thread. but people like you keep replying as if you're in awe.

>4 hour shifts
Top comfy. Being forced to work anything over that per day should be criminal.

>live in a society with robust health care, endless entertainment and literally NO risk of ever going hungry for even a single day
>but muh job is soul crushing!
Boo fucking hoo, you weenie.

They bogged him after

youtube.com/watch?v=UrEUzKTt7j0

>mfw self employed
I don't think I could ever go back to be a wage cuck

Attached: 1646596422336.gif (540x309, 3.33M)

remote jobs are extremely abundant now. also it seems that literally everyone is slacking off at them, or i'm just a godlike WFH worker because i got like 2x more work done than anyone else despite putting maybe 5 hours in every day

>10 hour night shift
>If they catch you sitting down, they write you up

Attached: 1650463127605m.jpg (686x1024, 64.47K)

>Work 3 days, 4-6 hours depending on inventory
>Can pick up shifts whenever I want because FedEx is trying to be like Amazon and they're using a scheduler app where you can swap and pick up shifts
>If money gets tight or if I'm getting holiday pay (Like memorial day this coming monday) I just work 5 days a week and make twice as much as usual

Attached: 1651804049184.gif (480x418, 1.48M)

>tfw ballin

Attached: 1617143265355.webm (480x480, 138.25K)

Lean to lean breh

>tfw staying in a beach house, working all weekend
>console isnt here, stuck with shitty laptop
could be much worse, at least i have beer and can go look at the ocean. I'm playing Civ 3 when i'm not busy. I'm so fucking bad at it, and always have been

Attached: 1472918799333.png (259x335, 89.16K)

I wfh and make 60k but I have no idea how you're only working 2 hrs a day. I have meetings I must attend, followups and deadlines I have to make, and other responsibilities. Sure, I could just fuck off and not do that shit, but after awhile it would become pretty evident im not doing my job. Its more stressful to put off work than to just stay on top of things. Also, don't tell me you're on IT because most of my boomer friends have been in IT for well over 10 years and they were always busy, especially during s production release.