"that kid" at school who tells you about a video game that never existed

>"that kid" at school who tells you about a video game that never existed

Attached: Schpupel.JPG.jpg (382x303, 22.1K)

Shit, it happened to me, and I believed him word by word, even when he said there was a boss sso big it froze the GBC, and to win you should switch the cartridge, because that GBC game came in two cartridges, of course.

i tought it was bullshit but after all those years he was just talking about darkrp gmod that his brother was playing

Sounds like a future videogame developer.

some kid almost convinced me there was a game called Mario Fight were you had to realistically slaughter Mario enemies and that it had an adult rating for being so bloody and gory.

A friend once told me about a Mario game called "Mario Monte". I wish I could remember what it was about because I really want to play some goddamn Mario Monte.

Attached: 1652294696749.jpg (1280x720, 64.72K)

>that kid who told the autistic kid he can make an email at hotmale.com instead of hotmail.com

>tfw never found the Mew under the bus

Attached: 2D3894C3-0AEF-47DB-AEB9-1AF4D74A0D8B.png (420x440, 215.44K)

My entire class life-destroyingly bullied a kid for describing his real experience with his dads imported copy of Hey You Pikachu! because a game with voice recognition in n64 era sounded so much like a that kid story. I didn't actively participate but I feel bad they attached it to his name until he had to move schools.

Greentext this shit now.

Never had it

>that kid who told you his uncle worked for Nintendo
>that kid who actually believed his uncle worked for Nintendo because his uncle is a habitual liar and told him that he does and that he made Smash Bros. and a 7 year old child is not very good at detecting lies
that kid was me

my sister used to swear she'd played spyro 8 and recounted that spyro fought bears who had guns that shot rocks

Attached: 1652980985281.webm (868x718, 406.79K)

>he didn't know that that kid was really just talking about some obscure flash game
you can describe any game and there's guaranteed to be a shitty flash game of it

>favorite game is perfect dark as a kid
>talk about it a lot to my friends hoping to convince someone else to get a hold of it so we can play together
>no one else has even heard of it somehow
>one of them comes over and I show him
>"Oh its real, I thought you made it up"
What the fuck Devin

Attached: yvj56z14vpz11.jpg (2294x1352, 205.78K)

I remember this lying faggot telling me that in some Star Wars game, there was a cheat code allowing you to kill people by shoving your lightsaber up their asses. The lightsaber would come out of it all brown.

>had a That Kid in 3rd grade that tagged along with me and a buddy every recess
>would always insist that he's totally been playing the same games as us he just forgot the details
>start having conversations with buddy about an entirely made up game with the most ludicrous bullshit like a 1:1 map of Earth, lifelike graphics, gameplay that lets you do literally anything etc.
>every day That Kid would join in and tell us about how much fun he's having with this game
>after a week reveal to him that the game never existed and it was all bullshit
>he's so deep into the lie that he tries to convince us that the game is actually real
>gets angry when we tell him to just admit that he's a liar
>never tags along again

Attached: 1653050349843.png (262x240, 95.75K)

You sound either developmentally stunted or still underage that you still think it's funny and not just sad.

Flash didn't exist back then, zoomer

I hope you've called him an asshole since then.

>flash
>zoomer
you're just throwing out buzzwords hoping to fit in at this point

Attached: 1651440899953.gif (420x279, 1.49M)

>that fat kid who tells you master chief takes off his helmet on legendary

I swear bro, my cousin has a demo of the next Zelda game on hisPS2. It's so sick you wouldn't believe.