Looks like Beksinski kino back on the menu, boys!

Looks like Beksinski kino back on the menu, boys!

youtube.com/watch?v=6v0AiLHS4c8

hopefully the combat isnt souls clone.

Attached: bek.jpg (1920x2400, 655.49K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/gN8geCTlZOo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice CG trailer but you already know what the real end product will be like.

looks cool
what the fuck is it?

Attached: big_bang_theory-so_reich_ist_sheldon_cooper_wirklich.jpg (1080x1080, 174K)

>souls like
into the trash

The environments look cool (which isn't particularly shocking, some scenes are basically carbon copies of Beksinski's works)
But the character designs look completely generic and uninspired
They also used an AI filter to stylize one specific cg scene in the trailer for some reason which is kinda silly

looks like a third person hack n slash or maybe souls clone? there is a bit in the clip that looks like gameplay

>hopefully the combat isnt souls clone.
Did you even look through the entire video before making this post?
The trailer looks like ass aside from the atmosphere and theme of the visuals at the start

>mom said it was my turn to make dark souls

reminds me of that adeptus astartes fan video we'll never get a follow up on
now I'm sad

Man I'm tired of Souls clones but the atmosphere of Beksinski's art is too rich to not at least keep an eye on this.

>mortal shell 2
No, thanks.

Mortal shell but with cooler visuals yet somehow even shittier gameplay

That looks super cool, until I saw the gameplay. Like I've played DeS to Elden Ring, and I'm sick of all these soulslike games. It looks choppy too, like Lord's of the Fallen. The locations and visuals look great. It also looks like combat will be "rare" like you won't really find too many enemies to fight, it'll be more about exploration. I just have low expectations for this game, as the gameplay will definitely be mediocre.

Isn't this the same guys who made Mortal Shell? Looks eerily and unpleasantly similar in combat motions/design.

>generic knight
>generic elves
>that gameplay (maybe even mockup gameplay)
No thank you.

>>generic knight
>>generic elves
the characters could have been some crazy fucking surreal bullshit, waste of a good aesthetic

>hopefully the combat is souls clone.
ftfy

Booba priestesses and attractive elves in a post gamergate world? Gaming is officially saved.
The gameplay looks a lot better than Mortal Shell, hopefully it's not too janky.

Attached: yum.png (1253x799, 687.96K)

Let me guess. this is one of those " incredibly ambitious" indie games that prides itself on it's graphics and "unique' artstyle but has like 10 people working on it and either ends up in development hell like Scorn, Atomic Heart or Bleak Faith or turns out to be shitty buggy mess like Agony.

I think I'll pass.

Attached: iast.jpg (1022x731, 68.06K)

this, the fact it's not pozzed by globohomo is a major plus

the elves at the end look so completely out of place with the rest of what was shown, they look like they came straight from wow

but it's made in russia

Attached: 1652716818275.webm (518x518, 569.29K)

Oh, it's not the Mortal Shell devs, my bad.
Looks like they're going all in on the dialogues and the narrative.

Attached: ss_a4f6621f528b10197e5270309f6e7923ce138ecf.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 319.3K)

explains why titties are allowed

Today i will remind them.

youtu.be/gN8geCTlZOo

It's really disappointing that such uncreative people took on adapting this art to video games.

If you've got the time you should take out the nightelves.They don't fit.

you can tell it's just a shitty souls clone

"woah.. that dude... Bussynski?... nice arts... lemme just copy it.. i mean.. INSPIRED... and slap elves in "cool armour" on top of it"
who the fuck are hyped for this? people without any sense of beautiful and cool things?
i am not even talking how shitty was mortal shell.

Attached: 3333.jpg (390x464, 38.4K)