Play Granblue Fantasy Versus

Play Granblue Fantasy Versus

Attached: 1618225221355.jpg (1201x1346, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwLPW345Huf7vyOUj3q0tzVvCM3bQRa2y
youtu.be/V7QYndjwxr0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Imagine the piss and shit stains in her panties

I can't find someone to have a match with.
>1 person playing

I want Granblue to be an actual JRPG.

djeeta loses on purpose to goblins

I'd sniff

believe in Relink

what?

Cygames is trying their hand at making an actual game.

Attached: relink.jpg (1920x1080, 476.66K)

But it's not Granblue, is it?

It literally is.
But I can understand your confusion since they decided not to make any playable Erunes or Draphs for now.

Oh, okay. Well, here's hoping it's good.

Also, I thought Granblue was a Squeenix game?

>Has the main cast in the picture
>Has access to google
>"But its not Granblue, is it?"
Holy fuck you're retarded user

Just ignore him user, he won't survive the winter.

>Play
Gachas aren't games.

Former SE employees who left and made Cygames, it's why so much shit straight up got ripped from there, they even got fucking Bahamut as their logo.
But since it's mainly a phone game developer, and it's all they've done for over a decade, they haven't done much with the IP.
A shame since SE is being retarded with Final Fantasy, and Cygames is squandering their opportunity with Granblue's classic FF-esque setting.

No thanks. I will play DNF Duel instead. I have never played DFO, the betas were just that good. I am a bit jealous that GBVS got a beat em up mode but I'm not buying a fighting game for a mode that most people tell me is just okay.

Attached: DNFD_Crusader_5S.png (954x583, 765.99K)

The CEO also in part chose to make gacha do he could make enough money to fund his dream game, and he succeeded; CyGames funded the Zone of the Enders 2nd Runner remaster because his dream game was piloting an Orbital Frame in VR.

I respect CyGames because that's a damn good hustle.

Does anyone have a link to the entire soundtrack of GB:V? I know there are OST releases, but there are so many different tracks in the game (especially in the rpg mode) that are really hard to find.

Attached: Npc_zoom_3040112000_02.png (960x800, 231.32K)

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLwLPW345Huf7vyOUj3q0tzVvCM3bQRa2y

That's what I'm talking about, it's still not the entire soundtrack. There are certain songs especially in the rpg-mode that don't show up in any release or playlist.

Just had a look. Alot of the GBVS RPG mode music is from the original game itself. So just scour the GBF OST instead.

youtu.be/V7QYndjwxr0