What was her problem?

What was her problem?
Disco Elysium thread.

Attached: .png (172x246, 109.47K)

Thank you dear Blockhead for standing behind her in the pic. You made me understand that I can't even slightly recall who the hell was that bitch of yours.

"I can fix him"

>giant black muscleman that talks down to her
I cannot possibly fathom why she would be attracted to him

any tips for a hardcord run?

Completed my very first play through on Hardcore.
No clue why it's called Hardcore. This game is super easy and we all know it's not an RPG.

i didn't even remember any difficulty settings

>her
Are we even sure that thing is a woman?

THE WOMAN RECOGNIZES THE SUPERIOR MORPHOPHYSIOLOGY WHEN SHE SEES IT. AN INFERIOR POSTER ON INTERNET DOES NOT UNDERSTAND BECAUSE THE DEMON HE CONSUMES HAS MADE HIM WEAK AND IGNORANT.

Is it worth it to replay this game once again? I completed it before they added new achievements and some kind of big update. I still remember most of the game and imo this game is excellent and very sovlfvl but not too replayable (maybe once in ~5 years to try and feel it anew).
Will my expirence be different?

Hardcore was not featured from the start. It was added later.

what does it do?

Hardcore Mode inDisco Elysiumchanges the following elements:

Skill checks have an increased difficulty level;

The hero finds less money;

Healing items are more expensive;

Items restore less health/morale;

The positive and negative modifiers of the Thought Cabinet are more significant;

The character receives more experience points for completing tasks than on the normal difficulty level.

IMO it doesn't change anything.

If you go out of your way to find new things to do and see and play a different build, sure

Thanks for the info.
Yeah I agree, doesn't look like it changes much.
I don't even remember using money/consumables that much.

addicted to BBC

Hmm I was wondering If it's going to be interesting to make a full red build.
My first play through was kinda mixed leaning more to the purple one.

I personally feel like FYS is the weakest compared to INT and PSY but don't let that stop you doing a FYS run with MOT as secondary

She looks like she is be Cuno's mother.

Wdym weakest? How do you measure it?
Like most checks require purple and blue not red?

I'm at the third day right now and put all my points in red yellow and some in Authority. Half Light and Physical Instrument are fun but they don't really help you that much.

Ohh i completely forgor about the yellow line.

I mean weakest personalities, less interesting interactions with people. The standout skill is Shivers. And Electrochemistry's bonus to drug charges only matters if you're constantly using drugs.

The total number of red to blue/purple skill checks is probably about even though

they nailed that speed head roastie core

her bf is a part of the semen retention society

>And Electrochemistry's bonus to drug charges only matters if you're constantly using drugs
Why wouldn't you be constantly using drugs? But yeah, INT and PSY feel like they get the coolest interactions since they're more directly linked to interrogation and investigation.