Everyone forgot about Forza Horizon 5

Everyone forgot about Forza Horizon 5...

Attached: 1653031979367.png (1920x1080, 2.18M)

Didn't this game ban you for anime, lewd or just anything they didn't like?
That's why I don't wanna get it.

And rightly so. I already played FH4, I didn't see a reason to buy FH4.5 in brownland with less content that I care about.

nope

>Didn't this game ban you for anime
I download anime skins from other people and none of them have been banned. I still have all my animu cars

Attached: 1653032304533.png (1920x1080, 2.88M)

Why would anyone want to play a shitty arcade game set in spic land when you can play an actual sim and race through traffic with other players who are a little less retarded?

Attached: 2.jpg (800x450, 68K)

Cause im a poorfag and dont wanna buy a simagic alpha mini or a moza r9 wheelbase with heusinkveld sprints.

game is pretty based. unlike gayT7

Any Forums - Furries and Pedophiles

I mean, you can just buy something cheaper, dude. The FFB in AC isn't amazing anyway.

Personally I got lucky on a DD wheel for 250 bucks, then I just built my own sprint clones out of laser cut steel for 200 bucks.

What graphics card do you need to run this at 1080p/120 Hz?

They fucked up livery import from older titles for me and support refused to help, so fuck em, not gonna play it.

I found it hard to enjoy when online was so awful all the time. Not much incentive to keep playing.

>b2p with microtransactions
>banning people for SFW paint jobs
Got what it deserved.

Still regret paying 1€ to play FH4

everything is better in FH5 than it was in FH4, but it's starting where FH4 ended so it doesn't feel like a big jump
compared to FH4 launch it's an enormous jump

theres times when i just want to dink around for 30 minutes on a controller and not have to climb into my rig and throw the VR headset on and go through the whole shabang
one is a quick dopamine hit that sort of gets the job done
the other is a full fledged experience that i have to plan out in my day, because i dont want to play the thing for less than an hour if im doing all of that

where were the microtransactions?

>Game's been out for 7 months
>No substantial additions apart from cars, cosmetics, and some side events.
>People still waiting for the first expansion pack to release
no shit it's been forgotten

Attached: 1635295265705.jpg (361x427, 24.61K)

Mexico is boring and there aren't enough drift hills.

The same reason you play the "my toy is better than your toy" card instead of driving irl.

Sounds like your problem is VR. VR is a fucking hassle. I have my VR headset right next to me, and I never use it. It needs constant fucking updates because Valve are retarded, if anything goes wrong you have to take it off 10 times, it's just not fun to use.

Meanwhile, my rig? I'm already in it. All I have to do turn on my wheel, which is already mounted in front of me, attach the rim, lock my seat, and I'm ready to go.

the difference being...?

are you REALLY ready to go though? i spend at least 20 minutes looking for a server that isn't some dogshit horrid combination of cars or the car i want to drive isn't 0/1
on top of other sims like iracing where the races are scheduled so sometimes you physically HAVE to wait
throwing the headset on is the least of my worries, and having a combined rig/desk setup sounds terrible for your back

I'm assuming this is just FH4 v2, hence why I haven't bothered playing it. I was initially saving myself for when I picked up a SeX, but I'm not sure if I'll even be getting that console anymore considering how many """"""""""""""""""""""""""""exclusives"""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""""" are on LITERALLY EVERY OTHER PLATFORM (e.g. Psychonauts 2, The Ascent).

Anyway my main question was whether this game has single player progression like FH1/2/3? By which I mean, do you start as a basic bitch and then gradually move up through a series of set events or are you just given the whole map and every race from the start and told to "play it your way"(TM). I don't mind having some extra freedom but the total lack of structure made FH4 boring as fuck imo

Attached: 1632328367438.jpg (552x554, 59.58K)