Game for my mom

My mom is currently staying at home because of her treatment and is going to stay for the next few months.

I wanted to know if you have any suggestions for a 50 years old woman with a lot of time on her hands.

Consider she had played a few puzzle games before and that her treatment might exhausts her so something like fighting games are out of the question, what would you suggest me?

Attached: BossI1.png (605x699, 351.34K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Uwimf72h5qA
youtube.com/watch?v=Is0v5cZhmWE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Telltale games, until dawn, red dead 2. Those are some games my mom beat when she had time

Unironically: Skyrim. Very casualised system, you can put the difficulty on Novice and still has a shitload of content. I know for a fact that an old woman could play it because there used to be a literal granny that used to stream herself playing it

kingdom hearts

Attached: 1648732344906.jpg (400x400, 32.91K)

Animal Crossing you dummy

Introduce her to something like detroit: become human or stuff like that. I know it's tempting for you to just give her the pure gameplay, silly fun kind of things but when you're stuck at home like that, a good story will keep her engaged like crazy

get her a ds and one of those cartridges where you can put loads of of games. i'm thinking animal crossing, professor layton, picross, bejeweled, puzzle bobble, stuff like that

>putting your momma in debt
Terrible son

Attached: nook.gif (512x384, 1.26M)

Puyo Puyo Tsu

Attached: arle2.jpg (480x600, 302K)

Death stranding on easy

I would say The Sims but it would be better for her to rest in bed than on the PC, so as said with animal crossing on a Switch in the bed.
youtube.com/watch?v=Uwimf72h5qA

Attached: 5439202059231.png (2560x1440, 2.33M)

Bejeweled 3
Peggle
Bookworm adventures

Off the top of my head I'd recommend Terraria, Minecraft, Subnautica, Stardew Valley, Bloons TD 6, plants vs zombies (orginial), Rouge legacy, A hat in time, hollow knight, Risk of rain 2 on easy could be a fun casual shooter for her.

I hope your mom has a speedy recovery, best wishes user.

Attached: 20220511_221249.jpg (546x541, 56.15K)

Based vidya granny

Attached: FML.gif (220x217, 21.2K)

I live in a country with healthcare, it's fine

I could check if there's a way to play Minecraft together, that would be a lot of fun ngl

>came to the thread to help user
Left with pure feels
youtube.com/watch?v=Is0v5cZhmWE

Attached: 1616069706553.jpg (876x555, 65.19K)

bumping so op's mom gets more vidya recommendations

mario party
trivial pursuit

Elden Ring

What consoles/handhelds do you have, and is your PC good?

it'll bore his poor mom to tears

Just get her animal crossing or something, some game where she can just walk around and bumble through shit without having to worry about timers or complex mechanics. Let her build a shitty pumpkin garden and design a shitty home town flag.

My PC is okay, it might not be able to runs Elden Ring with every maxed but it's good enough. I thought about... stuff like Portal or The Witness too, Minecraft could works too.

even worst

Forgot I cannot edit posts, I consider buying a Switch because why not.

I also own a PS4 but I don't have any game that my mom would play. Granted, there's nothing that forbids her to play Bloodborne lol but that ain't exactly the best pick when it comes to pick a game for someone who does not play.

I think some women like pokemon

Things that worked with my mom (in no particular order, similar age):
Mario Party (any)
Crash Bandicoot 2 and CTR
Wii Sports Resort and Wii Party
Stardew Valley
Chicken Invaders (yes, seriously she loves that stuff, mostly picrel)

And most importantly:
Those "item finder/collector" games which I can't remember the genre of. Where you have a (usually) static image with a shit ton of objects and you have to find some based on a list on usually the bottom of the screen.

Just let her move at her own pace, kindly and patiently help her when deemed necessary and she'll probably enjoy it. Hope your mom recovers user!

Attached: 01035416546.png (613x490, 586.81K)

switch would be great in this case. tons of casual games, easy to play in bed, it would be a good match for your mom

My mom loves Age of Empires II, not sure if she'd be up for that though but if she gets bored later with simple games it might be good.
Other than that she might like some Mario games or an adventure game.

Yep, Stardew Valley is a good one for relaxing and taking your mind off things.