Fuck

Fuck

Attached: 6l3y475cgn951.png (500x750, 386.4K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wBzqOa9y02I
youtube.com/watch?v=tubXWOJfU5A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

When is your violin concert?

videogames were shitting on me harder than anything in real life.
maybe thats why I like them so much.

>bad at sports
>bad grades
>destroying someone else's property
Am I supposed to sympathize with this millenial child? Fatherless behavior.

he's just a kid Jason

youtube.com/watch?v=wBzqOa9y02I

Attached: Travel by Train.gif (1280x1280, 2.64M)

lying ass game
that kids a total fag

>destroying
he fixed the clock

I've always kind of wondered- does validation from vidya genuinely have healthy potential in people like this kid?
In the sense that it can show someone who never accomplished anything that they can indeed accomplish something with appropriate effort, and therefore encourage them to apply that effort to other areas of their life?
This comic seems to portray this validation in a negative light, and there are countless examples of this validation leading to addictive/unhealthy behavior, but does it actually have potential in terms of teaching kids to set up achievable goals and work towards them until they can excel in other areas if applied in moderation?

Attached: lake of rot.jpg (1280x639, 142.24K)

No the kids just need validation from the other kids and he's gucci

I am good at everything.

I've put in more effort in my EU IV campaigns than in all of my university schoolwork

I put more effort into learning judgement cut chains in DMC5 than into my university schoolwork or my career now.

Well, he has to earn that respect somehow, by accomplishing something or at least learning to be a good guy.

this was only an issue for the retards who would only think about video games and that inane shit. Look at r9k, its full of those fucking losers. They're still unaware of everything they care about is inconsequential

this but online gaming
getting gud helped me realize I wasn't retarded and ended up becoming an "overachiever" because I decided to be responsible with my schoolwork
everything was just failure and boredom before that

Old vidya did not praise you, they punished you for failure. I guess this is why game design is now centered around rewarding the player for anything and everything. Vidya did not blow up as an industry until that shift occurred. People are just plain bad at everything, and thus are desperate for some psychological reprieve.

When my dad found me trying to take apart the tv remote as a kid he sat down with me and took it apart and showed me how it worked. Good memory, thanks dad.

>show someone who never accomplished anything that they can indeed accomplish something with appropriate effort, and therefore encourage them to apply that effort to other areas of their life?
no, absolutely not
source: me, a wizard

youtube.com/watch?v=tubXWOJfU5A

>3 hours

Attached: 1594659406085.jpg (216x225, 13.17K)

why is he hammering an alarm clock

Because thats likely a real story while him beating zelda 1 is fake as shit

A kid flunking out of school and trying to fix a clock by beating on it with a hammer could not beat zelda 1. I dont buy it.

good dad

He was going to smash it, if he fixed his parents wouldn't be angry at him