Good morning sirs

good morning sirs
Install epic geme store
install fortnite

Attached: 1620200697555.jpg (225x225, 6.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QxvxVS8RGJY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Fuck you benchod basterd bitch. I install Microsoft Game Store. Thank you. Good morning.

Im gonna do it

Attached: Redeem-Desktop-Google-Play.jpg (551x357, 17.49K)

ok sir Ranjesh I'll do it
we need to own those heckarino steamies libs

No
NO
SIR

Hello basterds

Attached: 1630053586030.png (567x521, 148.48K)

namaste sir

so Any Forums

fortynaty or baba gee?

good morning basterd bich

ARE YOU A PROSTITUTE?

sir, good morning sir, but fortnight not work on my linux machine, what do kind sir?

Attached: 1637525233913.png (1300x866, 1.09M)

Play the Fallout 3 sirs
youtube.com/watch?v=QxvxVS8RGJY

our shitting street sisters are epic geme store gang now you heckin benchod basterd bitch prostitute

Attached: 1624216445048.png (1042x247, 34.97K)

To the rest of the world, all of India is untouchable.

DO NOT REDEEM WHAT ARE YOU DOING

Good morning sir!
Sir, the steamies have deployed toilets along their defences!
I’m scared, sirs!

wrong ethnicity

MADAM I RAPE YOUR FAMILY
MADAM!!! DO NOT REDEEEM!!

Ohhh boy.
Another one of these Kitboga threads. I have BTFOd some in the past so let me list the sins of this guy:

1) He almost exclusively calls Indian scammers.
Why? Because we have funny accents and the poorer ones among us don't speak English very well. We are also very ambitious, so we go very lengths to scam people.
This has a recourse effect where everyone will start thinking that only Indians are the only scammers, when Indian scammers are usually very dumb and ineffective.
Because he never calls American scammers, he is subvertedly making it so people will think all scammers are Indian. It is a vector of racism.

2) He does it for money.
Do not think that he is an angel or anything. The reason Kitboga is doing this is because it brings him A LOT OF MONEY and he doesn't need to get real job.
All the hard-working people are out there making the world a better place working 8 hours a day, but Kitboga is just doing funny haha pranks on the stupidest and least effective scammers in the world.

3) Sometimes there is evidence that the call is staged.
You can hear sometimes that Kitboga calls the same scammers in the same voices.
I wouldn't be surprised if before the streams he pays the scammers a little bit of money to do a 4 hour acting session with him.

sir those steamies really are savage, they are redeeming the cards, they use toilets
we need to make more epic geme store and fortnighte threds yes that will keep them at bay yes

SON OF BITCH BASTERD

Attached: 1623131284075.png (672x1120, 405.26K)