Are we ready for Glen Schofield next HORROR KINO?

Are we ready for Glen Schofield next HORROR KINO?

Attached: CallistoProtocol.png (696x454, 316.11K)

first for fuck the upcoming Dead Space soulless remake

Attached: file.png (696x407, 261.69K)

Isn't this supposed to be set in the pubg universe or something lol

Only in the sense that it's extremely, extremely far into its future. So it's basically meaningless in terms of lore and will likely only be vaguely referenced, if even that.

With the dead ongoing pubg popularity that shit probably got chopped up and forgotten about it already, so I wouldn't really worry about it.

Attached: file.png (1200x525, 737.17K)

The monsters look kinda gay.

Why DS is getting a remake? The OG still looks great and plays better than many modern games.

the goyim are cattle, etc, etc,

We've seen next to nothing of them yet tho

Attached: 73464527.png (922x417, 105.95K)

Two dudes stuck together? Nothin' gayer

EA literally is running out of easy games cash in to make, even more with them losing FIFA license.

That's why recently they've announced safe good sales wise games like KOTOR Remake, Dead Space 1 Remake and Mass Effect 4

Attached: 31536262.png (916x398, 114.64K)

>MUH PUBG UNIVERSE
shut the fuck up

People keep spamming this but everyone forget it was only because this game was annouced when PUBG was more popular than Fortnite, before the shitshow of PUGB updates happened lmao

Yeah, but we already have Dead Space for monsters made out of body parts. This just looks like the leftovers from that, and the Bioshock Infinite concept art book.

I thought the MC was Idris Elba at first glance.

oh woweee another space, alien, monster shooter, woweeee much creative such good

Attached: 1641168160687.png (480x360, 210.79K)

But isn't it part of the PUBG Universe? This game had two things going for it, one was that it was a revival of Dead Space when Dead Space was thought to be abandoned, and the other was that it was part of the PUBG Universe.

Now it only has one.

You can judge an entire game monster design being bad/boring/repetitive just by seeing 1 dark screenshot and a dark CGI trailer of half a decade ago?

Also Bioshock doesn't has monsters

>Also Bioshock doesn't has monsters
I'm sorry you're fucking stupid. And I'm also sorry you have to throw yourself into this in order to madly defend a game that has three low-res pictures, shitty CGI trailer, and the fact that its set in the PUBG universe as its whole sales point.

After the 40 billions to MYKRAINE I think the kikes are right about the goy.

Indeed.

Attached: 1650735009167.jpg (303x335, 30.29K)

>Western game
>W*ite protagonist
Dropped

>we get a remake of a already soulless aaa game
>we could have had a cry of fear remake but naw das shit too expensive n no source 2
fuck this cursed planet

What's wrong chud? You don't want to funnel American and European taxpayers money into the military industrial complex lobbyist pockets to fight the good fight against invaders (in Ukraine, it's ok when we do it in the Middle East and South America because the jews wanted that)