Elden ring playerbase dropped 90%

>elden ring playerbase dropped 90%
oh no no no no

Attached: file.png (1080x1099, 728.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

activeplayer.io/elden-ring/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok and?

If they brought back the Dark Souls servers then the remaining 10% would be gone instantly.

>Breaking News; People who finished the game stopped playing the game.

So people are beating it and realizing it's just another souls clone (that they don't like.)?
Oh no, indeed. Poor Miya... Maya... The 11 who made the game. Him and his millions. Why won't anyone play his game that has almost no replayability? Why?

Well it's a single player game, it has to end sometime. What did you expect?

why does Any Forums want live service playtime draining cancer in games now?

there is still over 200,000+ playing tho, so what’s your point
activeplayer.io/elden-ring/

and that's still millions of concurrent players at any given time. So why does it matter?
Fucking journos man, I swear to god.

>NOOOO I DON'T CARE THAT MY SHIT GAME IS DROPPED BECAUSE IT WAS FLAVOR OF THE MONTH!!!!
kys

cry about it

Because Any Forums is full of contrarians

>oh no a single player game that's been out for 3 months has lost most of its concurrent players after selling millions of copies

every time you post this thread you look even stupider than the last time you posted it.

user, Shazam is not real. It's a forced meme. You've been living a lie. Please wake up, your family is worried about you.

go play your (((live service))) games and pay for microtransactions.

>FOTM
>when it's been 3 months already
Youre having a schizophrenic meltdown over people finishing a game. Even then the daily numbers are still really high for a singleplayer game ,that is not a live service game, with an optional multiplayer component.

>a single player game can be fully played and finished
woah i really needed a vidya "journalist" to point that out for me

>Singleplayer game where the overwhelming majority of players who have played it have either beaten it, given up, or just generally don't play it every waking hour of every single day, has a drop in players
ELDEN BROS HOW DID WE LET THIS HAPPEN!???!

Attached: 1621122267007.png (987x1280, 1.98M)

Because normies are waking up and realizing GaaS is shit so Any Forumstards HAVE to go full contrarian and start supporting it

what a FAILURE
The game sadly never took off, and now it just got worse
From Software office closing down soon while Miyazaki streaming himself committing sudoku

>People beat the game and then stop playing it instead of obsessing over it
The fact this thread was made is testament that Any Forums doesn't play video games.

I don't fucking zoomer
I won't fucking zoomer
Enjoy your shit games fucking zoomer

lol this fellas fuming

I enjoyed it but I don’t think I’ll do another play through. The world feels empty and most enemies are just HP bloat.

>If 9i say le u mad then i win against le big bad evil grampa
I don't give a shit about your stupid childish comments, kid

ON NO NO NO
WHY ISN'T OUR SINGLE-PLAYER GAME BEING PLAYED FOREVER, ELDEN SISTERS?

Concurrent players only matter in a game that needs a community to function, genius. Whether 2 concurrent players or 20000, Elden Ring's play experience doesn't change depending on how many people are playing it. Stop judging it by the same metric as your live service dumpster vomit.

B-but you have to consume-I mean play the game for several years and continue making up shit-I mean discussing about the lore or whatever
That's how a game can be called successful

>No replay value
>Lose players
No shit?

Cope machine at full power in this thread

>Play game for 230 hours
>Have an amazing time, literally my favorite Fromsoft Fantasy title so far
>Recommended to all of my friends with glowing praise
>Have tons of fond memories and have gotten my plat
>Even afterwards I definitely spent at least 20 hours cumulatively playing pure PvP
>Take a break because there's other games I could be playing
>I count as a "Dropped player"
I'd suggest whoever wrote this article kill themselves, but I'd rather the OP commit some kind of painful suicide or get hit by a car for wasting the time sharing it here every single day without fail instead.

Attached: 1648058296364.png (797x750, 588.16K)

Lmao a videogame selling well gave you schizophrenia. Imagine being this mentally weak that such a minor insignificant thing in your life completely mind breaks you.

Attached: 1614922721845.jpg (720x718, 42.81K)

literally thrashing ur keyboard in buttanger lolol

Oh no. Anyway...

So like every other primarily singleplayer game

Attached: EuOAlQHWQAIIHt8.png (768x894, 588.46K)

I got bored and stopped playing after the Mountain of the Giants

>trying to sound dramatic on Any Forums
unironically.... consider..... suicide...................... nigger..............

lmao imagine feeling the need to defend yourself against this retarded thread, seriously how retarded do you have to be

>literally my favorite Fromsoft Fantasy title so far
Shit taste or still in honeymoon phase

Yes, you count as a dropped player because you don't show your loyalty to the game. Show your loyalty to the developer. Keep consuming, do not ask questions.