Did you like Dragon Quest Builders?

Did you like Dragon Quest Builders?

Attached: dragon-quest-builders-2-cover.jpg (600x978, 183.55K)

Sorry, I'm hard of hearing, can you repeat that?

Yeah, I liked it

Not really. I probably got filtered by it but it was boring when I tried it out.

Yes, yes I did, Marloth is Insufferable and lulu is best girl.

I do hope that they make a 3rd one but this time with mana bar and being able to cast spells.

DID YOU LIKE DRAGON QUEST BUILDERS!!? IT'S A DRAGONQUEST SPINOFF GAME WITH SANDBOX ELEMENTS!

Attached: HELLO.png (671x528, 796.46K)

It was cool but id rather just play DQ

pretty good. next one just needs to have more endgame activities.

I wish there was a Builders 3 that fixes 2's problems and properly adds magic spells.

it's better than minecraft at doing what minecraft wanted to do

I liked it a lot, got me to play DQ XI

Precisely me.

DQ Builders + Builders 2 got me into the DQ franchise as a whole.

Now I am on DQ 11 and going to play a lot more. Straight hooked now and I'm glad I have lots of games to play.

Yup. Sounds good to me.

I mostly want to see how magic spells react to blocks and structures. Fire burns wood. Ice freezes water. Wind blows in sails and windmills. And other stuff.

I'm glad you're enjoying it, user, so am I. I'm nearly 40 hours in and I hear I've still got a ways to go.

put a bunch of time into it and then
>lmao room limit
what the FUCK, how am I supposed to dwarf fortress autism this shit when I can't give every single person a proper house. I quit before getting that castle on the main island built because I literally couldn't progress without going back to delete some rooms and I just NOPED right out.

I love both Builders games.

Attached: 1575769495309.png (800x492, 677.32K)

does 2 have freeplay from the start? the first 1 was just better minecraft to me until they caused me to lose all my recipes and change continents without my shit. i wanna build a town and protect my local retards while slowly expanding across the world

Yeah.

Attached: Screenshot_20220519-230608.png (720x115, 74.28K)

Currently playing it, I'm doing some Optional stuff before going on to Island 3.
It's pretty good.

2 is vastly better than 1, just an FYI. I bought 1 just before 2 came out and got like 20h into 1 then bought 2.

2 is just a flat out better game in every way I can recall.

I really liked the first one.
For some reason, I just can't get into the second one and I'm not sure why.