Burn the Erdtree to the ground, and incinerate all that divides and distinguishes

Burn the Erdtree to the ground, and incinerate all that divides and distinguishes

Ahh, may chaos take the world!

MAY CHAOS, TAKE, THE WORLD!

Attached: file.png (455x257, 141.23K)

>hit him
>"umm wow wtf i wasnt expecting that"

Give me back Yura and Irina you flaming son of a bitch.

Attached: 1651370364388.jpg (2612x1944, 1.23M)

i like how this dude plays it cool for 90% of the conversation but can't control himself anymore near the end and sounds like he is just starts jacking off to chaos in front of you

Attached: 1652491572092.jpg (652x1038, 78.93K)

His philosophy literally cannot be refuted, not even by killing him. Ohhhh, may Chaos take the world!

Top class VA work here.

>antagonist so evil that they literally orgasm over their evil scheme
one of the best tropes

This, fucking hilarious how he goes from, "Hey, you know your maiden will die if you go up there, right? There may be a way to save her if you want," to, "MAY CHAOS TAKE THE WORLD! BURN IT ALL DOWN!"

Oh yeah, totally man, that seems like a reasonable and well thought out plan.

They died of their own problems.
Deal with it.

Attached: OK.jpg (338x112, 6.86K)

I killed him and then went along with his plan anyways.

How chaotic.

Considering how he's essentially just body swapping with fresh corpses, I doubt he minds that much. Chaos is chaos, doesn't matter how it happens.

who is Shabriri, anyway?

The most reviled man to have ever lived

A jewish demon of blindness.

Chaos?
*jump + L1 one shots shabriri with dual Royal Greatswords*
Bullshit.

Attached: jackbullshit.0.jpg (1200x800, 71K)

his voice acting and fervor is unironically what made me join the frenzy. not his plan or ideals, he just simply sounded so based.

All that's known as that he was a slanderer who became the most hated man in all the Lands Between, and his eyes where plucked out as punishment, whereupon he glimpsed the Frenzied Flame in a fit of despair.
also he's named after a kabbalistic demon of blindness so there's that

Killed this old bastard as soon as I laid my eyes upon him, along with every other T*rtoise in the game.

((()))

a nicer than average jew

stop crushing turts

Attached: 6ftugm98kti81.png (640x480, 281.08K)