Save a suicidal teenager's life

>Save a suicidal teenager's life
>After she wakes up my co-worker gets mildly annoyed and screams at her to just go kill herself already

Is this like a cultural thing or was it the game's intention to pair me up with the most despicable loathsome individual on the planet?

Attached: 882e99bfcb1cd98f34d0934c800d40a3.jpg (853x480, 57.15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XJsy5jJ7Dp0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

i'm convinced they made this game expecting people to co-op because it is fucking ridiculous alone

He meant to do it properly next time so it doesn't make more work for them.

>was it the game's intention to pair me up with the most despicable loathsome individual on the planet?
I think it was purposely trying to test your patience by giving you a suicide attempter.

i miss trauma center bros

I always wanted to play these games but I'm way to squeamish, like I feel my stomach turn in revulsion. It even made me decide not to become a doctor because I figured I couldn't handle it.

Was it autism? Or was he merely too based for this world?

Attached: Adam.jpg (360x450, 44.31K)

i became a doctor because i loved trauma center

youtube.com/watch?v=XJsy5jJ7Dp0

A real doctor or like a "doctor" when you really mean a guy with a PhD in asswiping.

Bit suspicious that you'd say doctor and not simply surgeon if Trauma Center was your motivation. What's your specialty?

That really cool. I probably would have tried my hand at being a lawyer if I had Phoenix Wright at a younger age.

I'm finishing lawschool in two weeks and I was inspired by playing the first ace attorney at age 19

Attached: 1616831503575.png (644x476, 60.33K)

I got a physics degree after playing Ever17, 999, and VLR.

Bro ZTD?

I started my degree before ZTD came out good thing too, because it was so fucking awful it probably would have made me change my mind about physics

Trauma Team's whole pandemic plot is fun to look at again after all the covid stuff.

I mean it's not like there weren't pandemics prior to covid. It's always going to be the same, the miracle never happen

Attached: Hermes.png (1660x865, 2.91M)

Why the fuck wasn't there a 3ds Trauma Center game

Attached: 1615252579057.jpg (497x489, 48.83K)

whats the best game to start with?

I can see that, the virus with the fucking triangle pins between them was absolutely bullshit.
Or is this a different one I'm thinking of?

Attached: 1644379923803.jpg (449x424, 26.38K)

Ah, but see video games don't do this though. They make you serial killers and anyone who plays them wants to kill people in real life, thus we have mass shootings.

tfw Torres will never give you CPR and get your heart beating again

Attached: file.png (624x500, 228.33K)

Chie?

Never played the game but I saw a video of that on youtube and it looked hard as fuck. Was the wiimote really capable of quick precision movement?

I played Trauma Center Under the Knife on the DS and it was still stupid fucking hard, I still don't exactly know what I did to beat it but I remember if you fuck up once some triangles would respawn and that point you might as well restart.

Attached: 1623374444522.png (436x388, 52.33K)

That one was in the original game and its remake, the OP one is the second game on the Wii. It pulls some nasty stuff like two virus strains at the same time

with some Latin spice

Attached: file.png (500x500, 150.06K)

>Was the wiimote really capable of quick precision movement?
Thanks to the sensor bar, it actually was yes. Of course you're not going to get DS stylus on touchscreen levels, but the Wii games are built around the idea that you are using the Wiimote so you have enough room to make things work. The more you do it, the faster you get, and you legitimately don't need to use the Healing Touch after a while save for absolute necessity after a while.

the triangle virus was an IQ test and you failed it
Don't be sad, so did most of the fanbase apparently

>DUDE SHE'S GOT AIDS IN THE PANCREAS AND IT'S SLASHING BIG GASHES IN HER KIDNEY I FUCKING QUIT
>DON'T WORRY JUST PUMP THIS FUCKER FULL OF THAT GREEN SHIT AND LET'S GO
>WHAT THE FUCK IS HAPPENING I HAVE NO BUSINESS PRACTICING MEDICINE

Attached: 69520-games-review-trauma-center-nintendo-wii-image3-oiu6Ys41xE.jpg (1200x750, 86.98K)

That would be Triti.

Suturing never felt quite right to me with the Wiimote, which turns into a problem lategame when you have to be fast as shit with your suturing and general flow to stay alive.

i think you got to talk to one of those wounds
also there's an alien hand grabbing the organ maybe that did the slashing

wait they made a second one?
holy shit
do you get to bang the cute nurse in the first game? i wasnt able to finish it
the one that brings you to her island house and you are forced to operate on a kid using barbecue equipment?

>Aletheia
>Onyx
>Triti
>Deftera
>Pempti
>Queen Kyriaki

Attached: 1498654611902.jpg (500x500, 35.18K)

oh is not the game i was thinking of
the one i had on my ds is lifesigns

Attached: file.png (500x500, 333.85K)

*Releases 5 games in 5 years*
*Disappears forever without further elaboration*

Sasuga Atlus

The same reason there wasn't a Wii U game. I'm a grow up now and I don't want MY video games full of gimmicks that using touchscreens and motion like surgery games and all that fucking shitty bullshit fucking dick ass garbage fuck. Just give me a regular, real video game on a regular control setup so I can play my video game like a grown up adult.