We're never getting a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 remake, right?

we're never getting a Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3 remake, right?

Attached: Tony_Hawk's_Pro_Skater_3_Coverart.jpg (256x328, 21.79K)

Yeah.
/thread

3 was my favorite, still is really. Weaker maps but felt just right to play

Yeah, one of the devs or skaters mentioned it by accident in an interview something about "when the 3rd game is out..." or something along those lines.

THPS 1+2 was so much fun, a great way to revisit those old games, really made me want a remake for 3.

Attached: NEET.jpg (1920x1080, 518.72K)

No.

It's not going to happen. Activision didn't make enough from 1 & 2 (even though they made a decent profit from it).

Such a shame.

really? when was this?
going off memory 3 had way better maps than 1 and 2, other than School

I thought 2 had some great maps, 3s maps also had gay secrets where 1-2 had cool secrets

EXPRESS YOURSELF

Attached: 90586726095.jpg (650x941, 157.82K)

you know what OP im gonna play this on dolphin now
last tony hawk I played was on PSP

Might've been 6 months ago

They'd have to remake 1 and 2 first.

It doesn't need one.

2 has good maps for sure, but I like Canada and Airport a lot
I think THUG and THUG2 have the best levels in the series though.

1 and 2 have such low fidelity that a lot of the secrets kind of suck simply because they couldn't make the level any bigger, but 2 probably has the best ones- the landing pad in Hangar with the northern lights and howling wolves, behind the wall at School II with the Carlsbad staircase, the whole second skate park in Philly that you barely have time to skate on. 3 doesn't really do secret areas other than maybe Tokyo's backroom and the island's exterior, and the secret levels are arguably less memorable compared to Roswell, Skate Heaven, etc. That said I feel like 3's regular levels are still more fun to skate around in general.

HE'S MY FRIEND HE'S MY ALIBI

did I miss out not playing this? It's literally the only game in the series that I never played

>He's my friend he's a lib
Trash

Yes.

nod really
If you liked the arcade gameplay THPS3 was better, if you liked the RPG gameplay because you're a fucking degenerate then THUG was better.

>TOP TIER
THPS3
THUG2
>HIGH TIER
THUG
American Wasteland
THPS2
>Decent tier
THPS
PJ8
THPS4
>uh oh tier
Proving Ground
>It's over
RIDE

>Thug2 over thug1
Maybe the PSP version but thug2 is too much of "The Jackass game"

Hangar was the best level in the whole series.

Attached: file.png (1280x720, 1.09M)

AMOEEBA
AMOEEBA

>Didn't even rate DJ

>too much of Jackass game
I loved that as a kid. I haven't played THUG or THUG2 in many years now but as a kid THUG2 was the easy favorite.
to this day looking back at the levels of THUG2 I still hold them in high regard, whereas a lot of the THUG levels I've kind of forgotten

I remember buying project 8 for the xbox360 and thinking "this game fucking sucks"

never played it, am I missing out?

Anyone who puts THAW above shit tier can be ignored.

It rocks if you ignore that it's a tony hawk game. The DS version was fuckin sick given the hardware