Cancel culture got him bros

Cancel culture got him bros.

Attached: 1653009401671.png (1329x747, 270.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dlA1C4pbPag
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

infiltration is a washed up gook

EVO has been walking the way of the retard for several years now
This shouldn't surprise anyone

no self-promotion threads

Cancel this
*unzips cubby folder*

Attached: 22D7CBDD-7B72-406E-BADA-B3F709EE1CDA.jpg (1280x1810, 353.65K)

What did he do wrong?

Holy shit

>cubby

Attached: 1652464563295.jpg (125x91, 2.24K)

stick his penis in crazy

How embarrassing, thank god I’m anonymous

Attached: 39936459-9472-4E0A-BEEE-415CD72B382C.jpg (800x1040, 257.18K)

>you are being refunded
wait, you actually have to PAY to compete at evo? are you fucking serious kek

I believe that's the furry equivalent

(allegedly) beat his wife. i was never able to get a straight answer as to whether he did or did not do it.

kim depp redemption arc when

they did go korean court and settled the case (both sides right)

he won the debut tourney

Attached: 1653010089523.png (629x259, 189.14K)

It was a massive he said she said shitshow where all the info showed was that they were both shitty to be with.

Very unlikely. The worst was some bruising on her wrist which allegedly came from him grabbing her too roughly when she was being crazy.

hes korean dude, of course he beat the shit out of his wife.

He should be chemically castrated

I'll put money down the people who were willing to throw him under the bus because of an ACCUSATION are now simping for Depp.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8.2K)

codes of conduct are fucking gay.
competitions should have rules that relate directly to the competition and nothing else; who fucking cares how participants behave so long as they're not cheating? it's a game competition not a personality competition.

Korea is ridiculously feminist user.

Attached: remember that one time a coven of witches literally mind controlled the president of south korea.jpg (976x650, 74.02K)

Worst korea*

>Accusation
He got convicted for Assault.

holy shit you people are disconnected from reality

Who?

Meanwhile, you, all third world men beat women.

it is yes.

He just said on this stream "For the record I never hit anybody". Maybe the case taking place in Korea and him not speaking good English had something to do with your misunderstanding, I mean listen to him speak right now. He takes forever to make a point and does so clumsily.

assault for a bruised wrist lmao

>he doesn't know about the 7 goddesses
get reading faggot.
reality is so weird we barely need fiction anymore.

that's infiltration? the hair implants worked!

why are women so shit bros?

based. fuck gooks

It's a nice time to retire your fightan career. They're in a such shit state that our market is worse than the time when SF3 came out

Are there any good books about it yet?

yes and? being convicted of anything in any country means dozens of hidden crimes like rape.

its the same shit in irl sports with russian athletes being excluded from competition because their government did a no-no
moral grandstanding all around

If I was in charge it willing be a code of conduct, but if code of cunny

Attached: 9CF802EF-18EF-4E0B-8B7C-DFDCA989F160.jpg (680x563, 95.55K)

He never got convicted.

>beat wife
>get cancelled for it
checks out really

>user is unaware

Attached: mgs6.jpg (1334x570, 125.39K)

fined for it. whatever.

The whole case really was him shooting himself in the foot from what I remember based on those later documents.

His options are korean women, it was unavoidable.

>tfw no korean psychic billionaire to indoctrinate you

>win a literal court case that clears your name of any allegations
>Ackchyually we beliebe the victim
reminder that a woman can just choose to ruin your life and there's nothing you can do about it

>convicted
Meaningless. I've never been convicted for anything in my life despite breaking many laws throughout my lifetime but my father was arrested and went to jail, ten years after a supposed offense that he wasn't even responsible for.

Cool story bro
What it boils down to is his wife was going buck and he responded in a way other than curling up into a ball, and because he's in S Korea he got slammed for it.
People act like he kicked her teeth out when it's literally nothing and he's going to pay for it the rest of his life.

he couldn't have done this. rok twinks are too weak to beat anyone. otherwise they would have kicked the japanese and american shits out and reunified with the dprk by now

Worked only for a while. There's a reason why he's combing the hair that way.
BTW Li Joe and JBailey are massive pieces of shit pretending to be clean. Both have a history of sexual harassment and all sorts of shady shit.

oh i remember this
probably the weirdest (public) government happening of last decade
the new president is apparently going hard in the other direction and curtailed some of the laws that got skewed so insanely in women's favor over the years

what? Was this even english? What were you trying to say?

>be famous for something nerdy
>extremely good at it
>winning money
>girl latches on to you
>fast relationship
>get married
>honeymoon over
>"what do you mean you want to play your video games instead of taking me shopping!??"

He responded retardedly given how he admitted to knowing her recording the fight pre-emptively and decided to shout the death threats and stuff.

>Code of Conduct
FGC is pussified. Shit like this will never happen again.
youtube.com/watch?v=dlA1C4pbPag

Attached: 1520112881822.jpg (771x807, 96.19K)