Jim Cornette's favorite wrestler MJF gets eliminated by the invisible man

Jim Cornette's favorite wrestler MJF gets eliminated by the invisible man streamable.com/5gu53p

Attached: Screenshot (79).png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RD2hUmZl3jQ?t=145
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

top fucking kek. this might kill cornette.

I am shocked he hasn't talked about it before, he is doing it with Ethan Page who Cornette shits on every single week about doing stuff like this.

Cornybros...

youtu.be/RD2hUmZl3jQ?t=145 here he is selling for an alien gimmick... MJFbros...

Corny dropped Ole Mancer for this same thing.

>GOD DAMN YOU MOTHERFUCK- I KNEW I SHOULDNT HAVE TRUSTED YOU WITH MY WIFE! EVERY TIME I THINK WRESTLING STILL HAS A CHANCE THESE FUCKING MUDSHOWS RUIN MY DAY!

Attached: 1627906861060.png (259x315, 207.76K)

>well you know what they say Brian, “when you trust the Jews you lose”

Attached: E08AA84D-128E-45DC-9E30-DC29DD0921AF.png (632x900, 92.75K)

what outlaw mudshow is this? what's wrong with the commentator?

Can anyone guess the head-canon cope? This is supposedly one of the main reasons he hates Omega right? Is he going to ignore it or downplay? Kek

i found an article that says he's the one that got Statlander a job at AEW...Cornybros...

his fans are already excusing it and saying he's a hypocrite but we are okay with that.

Attached: 098765.png (915x344, 38.99K)

guys it's okay because MJF was young

Attached: 0987654567890-.png (885x332, 45.16K)

Holy shit they genuinely view Corny as a deity. They really can’t think for themselves.

At least someone there understands that for Jim it isn't about anything but how he feels about you personally, if he's met you.

He liked the Necro Butcher. That’s probably done since Necro went all in for Trump though.

Cornette already turned on MJF for the singing thing he did with Jericho. It was weird getting back into his podcast recently after a break and hearing him wash MJF's balls again instead of treating him like a lost cause

he has tried hard to not go full in one Kane and barely went after Flair so who knows

had this exact experience

Because he sees it for being Jericho's continuing bad influence. It's really not a secret he'll play favorites, it's the ones who repeatedly fuck around that he completely drops. If Trent stopped hanging around with geeks 4 months into Dynamite and took himself seriously Cornette would be on his nuts

in on