Master Duel

One Ghost Belle a day keeps Called by the Grave away.

Attached: 98442620_p4.jpg (3507x2200, 2.54M)

Attached: 1652822478475m.jpg (1024x576, 81.22K)

zeus can stay
the rest can fuck off

>tfw you Ghost Belle a Called By
YOU NEVER SEE IT COMING

The future.

Attached: FTB3MuhUYAAaXKd.jpg (2344x1496, 684.57K)

The future is bright
Cant read bugman btw

sup wayne

Whats going on in ranked, people have been disconnected more frequently than usual, even people with winning boards, also had 3 matches with people using what it looks like the same starter deck

synchrons? majestic turbo?

You got the wrong guy, I don't go by that name.

It's not just ranked
It's the game in general

Wow those superheavy samurais fucked my shit up

It did seem like you bricked a bit though

If Zeus can stay, then so can Accesscode

How many copies of Lord of Heavenly Prison do I want? I've pulled 3.

Attached: 1459673237930.gif (379x440, 139.87K)

Zeus and Accesscode are balanced, which is funny since most people point to them as the problem with generic boss monsters

>win one duel
>one away from ranking up
>afraid of playing because I've been there for the entire week and always end in nasty losing streaks

I'm stuck in Plat V, but I want to see how far I can go with Live Twin.

Attached: 1650670313355.jpg (1455x1500, 254.09K)

I dunno, two? One you will never see in your opening hand, 3 and you will get it over things that are actually your gameplan.

Hey man, you never know. Verte could be a girl all along.

The good ol' reliable

Attached: file.png (274x449, 232.75K)

>make some guy discard his hand
>waits in his main phase like a salty bastard
heh

I have 3 Ash, do I really need Ghost Belle on top of that?

Zeus isn't, because of Downard Magician and Zeus' stupidly easy summoning conditions. I could get if it had a more generic option, but "if your Xyz monster battled this turn"? Fucking really? It's just so dumb you can double wipe the board for failing to beat over a monster in defense position. Zeus really needs an errata.

Accesscode is though for the most part except in Code Talker decks. But even then you have an opportunity to save your ass from it with a single face down imperm or any quick effect negation really.

Can you derank from plat back to gold?

Attached: 1651944234602.jpg (720x625, 50.97K)

Post cards with pure soul

Attached: 43534808.jpg (421x614, 49.22K)

Nope
you're stuck there until
>season ends
>rank to diamond

Do you want to stop the opponent from fucking with their graveyard or Calling your Ash or anything else?

Why is this shit allowed in events? What's the point of having specific deck events if shit like this can still be used?

y no baron negate

And yep, I'm stuck against a Swordsoul who just summoned Baronne while I go second. Why even fucking bother.

>playing the uber-gimped current version of Live Twin

forgot pic, I'm dumb.

Attached: Yu-gi-oh! master Duel Screenshot 2022.05.19 - 20.08.11.62.png (1280x720, 622.01K)

Baited with a branded bond

Oh no no no

Git gud

Attached: zerathemant.jpg (400x580, 84.11K)

>snakes ate notoriously hard to differentiate between gender
>all snakes have a cloaca, it's just that it has added reproduction functions for females. Impossible to tell from the outside though
>male snakes hide their penis in an internal pouch. Otherwise they'd rub themselves raw slithering all day
>not even snakes can visually identify genders, so they use pheremones
>when a female is ready to breed, she releases pheremones that attracts all male snakes in the area
>snakes sex is all orgies with 10 guys and 1 gal, with lots of guys dry humping each other
>but this snake sex ball can easily get out of control, biggest recorded orgy was an estimates 10,000 snakes
>thing is, male snakes can release sex pheromones too
>trap snakes will pretend to be female to make the other male snakes waste their semen
>just like with humans, a guy loses interest in a whole the second after he nuts and moves on
>leaving the trap snake as the only male left to mate with the female
>there are crossdressing snakes getting fucked by 100 other guys just to get the chance to fuck one woman
>they might just be traps fucking each other, how would anyone ever know?

Attached: 1652857087778m.jpg (853x1024, 117.27K)

Easily stopped with ash/imperm/veiler/etc

>He doesn't play FUSIONS in the FUSION event

Attached: 1651839591829.jpg (476x353, 26.58K)

>haha faggot i was just pretending to be gay

>fucking with the GY
Isn't that what Called By and Ash are for?

>Calling your Ash
I dunno man, I get what you mean but it feels like half my deck will be hand traps, and counter hand traps to Negate counters to my hand traps. How am I supposed to make a decent deck and pull decent cards if my opening hand is like 2 Ash, Maxx C, Called By and Infinite Imperm? All I do is delay the inevitable By a turn

i have been using Live twin with the doggo, 1 rank away of plat tho, i will keep using it until sunny at least and see how far i can get with it

>include 2 garnets in a deck
>draw both in every starting hand

>Bro toadally awesome is a good card you have to get 2 monsters on the field!
>Destroys your games meta
Paleo frog cards should all be limited or forbidden

3 if you're running a deck like altergeist or traptrix

She bricked millions of infernity players.

uhhhhhhhh whats generaiders doing there

I run traptrix right now. Is it worth building altergeist too or am I just making a side grade with no real difference?

I've gotten to plat 1 with live twins. It was pretty touch and go a couple matches, but surprisingly a lot of fun

I'm playing Heroes and a shitty ass lunalight deck that I made from the N/R event + UR staples

Ghost Belle does that better than Ash.
And Called is semi limited

Whats the deal with all these bots disconnecting as soon as the match starts?

Did you win the coin toss?

I really love the Twins but I'm just getting so many trash matches, I've been several times one match away from promoting and then I get stuck going second against full negate boards. Now I'm stuck with an Adamancipator who just summoned Verte, I'll just let him run his turn before scooping.

>adadilator
Timer stall xim

I normal summon aleister the invoker.
And then I..... Uhhhh....
Give me a minute, I gotta think.
Uhhhhhhh.....
Hmmmmmm....
And then I.... no...
Hmm.....
I'm thinking....

Yeah there definitely are some weak match ups especially when you go second. The best I can do against a comboing adamancipator is hope I draw into my Nibiru before his combo gets out of hand

So like, how many ghost belles should I have, along with Ash? Dies that also mean Ibshouod save Belle for GY shenanigans and Ash for everything else?

>OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO I'M GONNA INVOOKE