Dolphin(GC & Wii) emulator drops Win 7 & 8 Support

Really????

Attached: covermode.png (1920x1200, 1.41M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/AFjz1JhJAnY
github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/10670
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

based
if you haven't moved on by now then you're retarded

Emulators dropping Win 7 and 8 is a sign of bad emulator devs

My PC literally cannot upgrade to 10 but can still play several modern games jut fine.
Planned obsolescence is bullshit.

But it's not planned obsolescence, just don't update

what kind of fucking fossil are you running that can't upgrade to 10

Just use old version retard
You don't need to use the latest version just because it's the latest
How the fuck you're fine using old OS but not using old version of software I don't fucking get it

This faggot knows nothing about programming.

Anything that can run a modem game has the instruction set to run win 10 unless you mean botnet 11
Who cares go to linux nigger.

Attached: 1652748596574.gif (332x334, 2.52M)

Cannot find a source?
When this happened?

youtu.be/AFjz1JhJAnY

This. Even older versions of the emulator will run certain games better than newer versions.

Why haven't you changed to linux yet? You're smart enough to not install botnet os, but too retarded to use linux?

I know enough. It means they've become over reliant on third party tools, like when "Unity devs" started dropping Windows 7 and 8 support, coincidentally as soon as the main program started dropping support for them.

ok so explain how

A i5-6500k. Just doesn't work and Microsfot are fags who won't make it work and block workarounds.

im on windows 11, like a non retard.

Source, because OP is too retarded to give one:
github.com/dolphin-emu/dolphin/pull/10670

how often does dolphin even add new features anyway? I was using the same version for like 5 years until I found out they added a built in GBA emulator, and whatever version that is works fine on my 7 machine.

7 was the last good Windows.

Just upgrade to 10 or use Linux.

8.1 is vastly superior and finally made me upgrade from XP. I'm pissed everything's dropping support for it when Microsoft themselves haven't even yet.