A big-titted milf wants to fuck me?

>A big-titted milf wants to fuck me?
>NOOOOO AAHHH IM LITERALLY GOING INSANE SAVE ME SHADOWMAN
Really?

Attached: Screenshot (10).png (1920x1080, 2.49M)

it will forever frustrate me that I could not give this horny cake the dick

Attached: kashiwagi.webm (1280x720, 2.98M)

>MILF
>Prob younger than me
How long until I can plug my brain into a computer, bros?

remember that for the japanese after high school life is literally hell, that will help you understand why they fetishize youth so much

>grew up fetishizing cakes
>just turned 27 last week
>no gf, no wife, no romantic prospects, workaholic, alcoholic, bitter and cynical as all hell
>tfw I lived long enough to become the cake (male)

Attached: 1563702575762.jpg (1000x711, 174.04K)

>All that third greentext
Are you me from 2 years ago?

Attached: 1621516616543.jpg (750x554, 62.07K)

Christ my boner was uncontrollably at this point. Kick the fat chick and the homo out of the room and let me at those big teacher titties.

>Kashiwagi
>MILF
She's a cake, you dumb faggot.

Don’t give up hope. I met my gf when I was 29

How does a BLACKED hole feel like, heh?

Attached: 1648558632431.png (890x809, 595.3K)

How do you meet someone else when you say inside all day? How do you even look for a relationship when you feel like you're not really worth anything at least in terms of conveniences like financial stability?

why is the 29 year old """MILF""" who isnt even that old such a popular trope in japan?

Have some standards at least

Attached: 1363413871457.jpg (1024x768, 177.23K)

Women are a meme. Enjoy giving every ounce of your soul to a sagging pair of tits

Look at this guy

Attached: tenor.gif (220x216, 39.22K)

the average age of marriage for men in the US 35

Like said, life is pretty much over for most japs once they leave high school. The only thing the future has in store for them is wageslavery, loneliness and depression. That's why they all fetishise high school as the peak of all existence, want to bang underaged girls who remind them of the last time they were happy and are repulsed by sexually mature adult women.

I reckon most of those men were dating around for a good while before settling down, though. They didn't just go from having zero bitches to suddenly running into a wife at 34.

That reminds me, I have some new /ss/ VN games to check out later

i dont expect japan to be a wonderland or anything, but is it really that bad?

I dunno user, is Any Forums ever right about literally anything ever?

whoever wrote her gamer dialogue seemed to have really been into the times back then.

>Kick the fat chick
>not fucking both

>cake (male)
There's a reason that expression isn't used for men.

Fatty can watch and fondle my balls if she must but I'm giving all my attention to Kashiwagi

So you still want Teddy in the room?

It's a meme. Enough people parroted it and hyperbole lead it to people thinking it's better to immediately kill yourself the day after you graduate highschool in japan

You and me both.

i'm not into old hags

This is where I'm headed and I know it full well, the MILF path is a slippery slope

this pissed me off because I came from P5 and I thought "oh okay this is just a trope in these games, cool who doesn't love a cougar?" then the game didn't let me root her? what a joke

i enjoyed morrowind, E.Y.E., EDF4 and 5 and a slew of games recommended here, so yeah, occasionally.
huh. seems like a really weird thing to meme about.

>male
>cake
men and women are different

Attached: oof.jpg (640x643, 85.01K)

damn desperate hag....
always trying to find a husband...
needs impregnation correction....

How to find cute 2D Keiki wife, no 3DPD, it’s beneath anons.

tom cruise isnt a real human