Imagine knowing back in the late 2000s that the god of war series would become the most s*y gaming franchise

imagine knowing back in the late 2000s that the god of war series would become the most s*y gaming franchise

Attached: 1650504230291.png (1230x1398, 1.36M)

Video games really are made for fucking retards these days.

this is a bad thing because...? I've got red / green color blindness and certain shades of both just look brown to me, but other people are fine with them. There's been games where this was an issue.

>Blue plastic Kratos and red plastic throwaway enemy
Back in my day, turning everything into monochromatic objects was a cheat code. Now, cheating is fine because it's "accessible"? Guess I was all for "accessibility" as a kid then when I used all those cheats in various games.

I agree with you but not because of accessibility features.
They are fine, especially on single player games.

While GoW is a strong contender for that title, accessibility features aren't really part of that bullshit.

explain the difference

There's nothing wrong with these accessibility options. You're just insecure.

WHY WOULD THEY ADD SOMETHING THAT DOESN'T AFFECT ME IN ANYWAY BUT HELP OTHERS
BWAAAAA WHYY

Attached: 1652998941306.png (600x800, 17.74K)

post your hand fatty

This isn't what games nuGOW onions.
You're trying to poison the well.
Nice try, faggot.

maybe get another hobby, cripple.

>Making a game for everyone is making a game for no one
This is why this game will be shit, it's nothing

>This isn't what mkaes* nuGOW s0i.
FTFM

Whats up with the politics version? Is that for niggas who are nearly blind?

americans are too obese to play video games lmao

no. its pretty rare when it happens anyways because devs usually make UI's bright colors and not some desaturated shit color.

why is this bad. why can't a disabled retard be able to enjoy video games when he can't really enjoy anything else

user it makes the game look like ass and will be memed on for years

what kind of disability requires them to be red and blue?

>Thread filled with people who unironically defend journalist mode

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THESE OPTIONAL FEATURES ARE LITERALLY WHITE GENOCIDE
Trump lost. Fuck off.

Someone have gimped out and blind is gonna suck ass at an action game like GOW,

I know a lot of 1 handed people generally stick to turn based strategy games where input time doesnt matter

What difference does it make? If you aren't color blind then don't turn the feature on. This doesn't affect you at all. Is everyone here so low on self-esteem that they are this insecure?

Cheat codes = devs having fun and adding silly shit for the sake of silly shit when the game is done. Accessibility = Random shit added for as many random problems as possible to cover as many twitter complaints as possible. I know there are people with real problems, and I feel bad that they have to play on a gimped version of real life, but so many of these "accessibility" options are just goofy. They used to be fun unlocks, not required options.

That was good thing
Kudos for them

Feeling anger and hatred for petty reasons is the foundation of most people's opinions on most topics. It didn't used to be that way.

probably legally blind where everything is very blurry. Enemies are easier to recognize if they are just red blobs.

Just don't activate? Wtf

So what? Like any other game with color blind settings, don't use them if you don't need them. What exactly is the issue here?

people make these threads to astroturf cultural war bullshit

Sony always wins baybaaaayyyyyy!

Attached: AlyVanadis.png (709x993, 506.96K)

>he still lives in their heads
holy kek

Any Forums sperging out about accessibility features really is one of the most bizzare things you people have latched on to. how the fuck does this affect you or the game in any way? just dont fucking use it retard

>but so many of these "accessibility" options are just goofy.
Genuinely one of the dumbest complaints I've ever seen. Like making fun of a dude for wearing colorblind glasses.

why americans still obsessed with Trump?

In the late 2000s no one knew what onions was and you would have been laughed at while trying to explain, especially for typing it as s*y