The Legend of Zelda

Discuss the 17 games in the franchise. When are Nintendo going to get off their asses and port all the older games to Switch so zoomers can experience them?

Attached: Legend of Zelda.png (1410x1497, 2.68M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/hDV3fmkG7Bk
youtu.be/RlvDa225X30
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally the best franchise ever but it's slowly coming to an end. Barely any of the old people still working on it, Nintendo takes longer and longer and it barely has the same feel anymore

It was an amazing ride, guys. We grew up with those gems

They should shock everyone at e3 and say BOTW2 is the last game in the franchise.

Attached: 2W2Wp4H2_400x400.jpg (400x400, 32.78K)

>GB
>Awesome game
>GBC
>Awesome games
>GBA
>Awesome games
>DS
>....

Attached: zeldas.jpg (1410x750, 218.26K)

Have you not played the rest?

that made me tear up. i associate a lot of childhood and family memories with the games

I want them to do a remake for the Oracle series like they did Links Awakening. They use a lot of similar assets so I imagine it wouldn't be that much of a stretch. I like the originals, I just feel that out of all the classic Zeldas they could really benefit from some quality of life and updates, they often feel a bit tedious to play as they currently are.

I've been playing the Zelda games I've never played this year and this is my list so far

Attached: my-image.png (1140x558, 350.28K)

Attached: 213523523522.jpg (764x463, 120.8K)

This is the shit that ruins the fandom and makes it fair game for outside shitposters

Zelda is best enjoyed when you know the series boasts variety

Attached: gayming.png (781x417, 489.58K)

filtered

Attached: EoLyMyFW8AEwiCO.png orig.png-orig.png (206x199, 20.53K)

gonna cry?

No, I never really liked the series, actually. The one I played the most was Windwaker.
Ocarina I finished once with only 3 hearts and without using a shield, the game makes much more sense this way.
I liked the dark style of Majora Mask.
BOTW is a bit of a flawed game but I think the sense of adventure is the best of the series because it uses the open world correctly, for example when an NPC suggest you visit a place and just use geographical indications to guide you.
The two NES games are too obsolete, but the first one still has a certain potential, I started playing on the Switch by chance and when I noticed I had already spent 6 hours on the game. Zelda 2 is objectively bad in a lot of things, but its battle is kind of fun at times.

Why not play Snood this weekend ?

Attached: 7775ed30-d46a-4f83-a242-e47a81a78ec5_1.d6dee1311ceb47437b63447f955eea58.jpg (612x612, 81.19K)

OP here. Not really. I like seeing peoples different ratings. The series obviously means different things to people. I personally have OOT, MM, LTTP, LA and the Oracle games as the best but I know others dont feel the same.

I'm replaying the series right now, skipped 1 because I played it so many times I just don't want to anymore. I've reached Phantom Hourglass. As charming as this game is I don't want to fucking play it because of THAT part. What do I do? Admittedly I haven't played it in years, maybe it's not as bad as I remember

Wind Waker has the best Formula
Majora has the best items and asthetic
Ocarina has the best story and tone

Link to the past, Awakening, and Oracles are fun and should be standardized to be released more often.

BOTW is dogshit and should be thrown out. Only thing that sort of feels good is the ease of use and movement. weapon destruction, empty map, copy paste dungeons are all fucking dog shit.

Attached: FTITOyfakAAdvy2.jpg (680x510, 32.93K)

Your the first person I've ever seen put FSA that high. Any reason why? Did you play it alone or in coop?

This. If you're not rating every Zelda at least an 8.5 out of 10 you're not a real Zelda fan and your opinion is disregarded. Me thinks I need to go post some 10/10 user reviews to undo the damage done here.

youtu.be/hDV3fmkG7Bk

Attached: 1640192244345.jpg (800x553, 429.7K)

I'd unironically really appreciate that

youtu.be/RlvDa225X30

Attached: pepejam.gif (498x477, 449.6K)

I’m tired of pretending the DS games are bad

Attached: 072FE266-E080-425E-B6A8-27AE7F5250A1.jpg (360x240, 18.7K)

The levels are diverse, engaging, and have a lot of good puzzles and combat sections. To me it's basically a level based Link to the Past which is my favorite top down Zelda. The only problem I have with it is that you can't play co-op on a TV.

>Did you play it alone or in coop?
Played it alone.

Attached: Four Swords Adventures.jpg (2292x3056, 1.49M)