Here's the deal valvecucks, if you support ukraine well I guess I just won't buy your games

Here's the deal valvecucks, if you support ukraine well I guess I just won't buy your games.

Attached: steamcucks.png (813x514, 35.86K)

Enjoy your russian malware faggot

Reminder that Steam made headway into Russia by being a good service, despite all the piracy
GODBEN

Imagine basing your identity off of shit that’s happening half way around the world

Faggots like you are ddossing my favorite ss13 server because “muh russia good ukraine le bad!” Please kill your self

Do you walk into stores you don’t shop at just to tell them you don’t shop there? That’s basically what this is.

>russian malware faggot
rarbg scene and fitgirl are verified safe. IGG-games, nosteam and all that other shit are malware infested repacks

russia is done for lol

Attached: scan.png (380x168, 6.28K)

>fitgirl
AHAHAHAHA you unironically got a virus fucking retard

Not like you can afford to anyways, Joao.

Imagine using Ukraine as an excuse to pirate. I pirate because i don't give a shit about the faggots making videogames and i don't want to pay for them

Attached: eternal_chad.png (1000x994, 47.38K)

Attached: pol_moment.jpg (1000x1000, 280.54K)

No proof and my machines all clean. Still not buying from steam. I threw gabe a little 9.99$ for gmod but that's about it

The West is suffering far more from sanctions than Russia is lmao. I sure do love paying more for everything so that Ukraine can keep its Jewish comedian.

I have always pirated, but just the satisfaction of ukranian meat shield supporting game developers and steam seething is the cherry on top

>The West is suffering far more from sanctions than Russia is lmao

Attached: 1647013916062.jpg (938x541, 87.76K)

>Ukraine
>European Nation
Kek. Ukraine is not part of EU, they can only claim to be an "European nation" based on geography and commonly accepted geographical limit of europe, which means Russia is as much an "European nation" as Ukraine, lmao

What's wrong with supporting Red Cross that supports Ukraine civilians? Why are russian "gamers" triggered by that if a dev supports that

>a global superpower led by tyrannical minority
smells like NATO

Stay mad globohomo. Funniest part about all this is that the West is actively dragging this out by giving freebies to Ukraine. This then means more women will leave the country. These women will never return because they get to live like queens in the West. This means Ukraine is literally a dead country with no future now.

>I just won't buy your games.
you never did russian pig