Future You’ve Been Dreaming Of

So fit finally came out today. Anyone give it a go yet? I’m picking it up after work.

Attached: 760F43CA-B4FF-4256-84CA-9B9EDB97D662.jpg (1280x720, 123.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nintendo.com/store/products/the-future-youve-been-dreaming-of-switch/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Uh, sauce?

NozoKimi's a Princess Maker type of game where you can manipulate the protagonist Sachi Usui's parameters (Life Environ, Knowledge, Stamina, Femininity, Self-esteem) through various items towards 20 different endings. There's voiced dialogue scenes while a playthrough consists of 10 chapters, each ranging from 1:40 ~ 5:00 minutes with progressively more items available and chapter exclusive notes required for 18 of those endings, and you've got clear rewards and 10 save slots to make 100% easier/rewarding alongside the ecchi mechanics. Animations are a bit stuff, but I'll forgive qureate since it's their first 3D game, and the ~30 second each item takes lets you peep liberally.

One such reward are parameter drinks that can increase by +20 or -20, which have a max range of 0 ~ 100 and needs increments of 20 for endings, which trivializes using the normally obtainable items and makes 100% without a guide easy. 7/20 endings currently with save reloading and waiting out the timer for the others, the bad ending is kind of a downer compared to the rest and I've yet to unlock the raunchy costumes, but it's enjoyable for its price.

nintendo.com/store/products/the-future-youve-been-dreaming-of-switch/

Attached: file.png (1920x1080, 1.72M)

no lewd scenes?

There's CGs for each ending, on top of being able to adjust the camera to peep upskirts/shower/etc. in the training part, change her outfit, touch her to elicit a reaction, and forcing a few QTE events via items for risque scenarios (a rodeo horse that zooms in on her breasts, a stack of boxes that falls on her and gives you a view of her ass). There's 4 I haven't unlocked yet, alongside the "Special Chapters" or "Hahaha Mode" clear rewards I have no clue about. In terms of ecchi, I'll take this over Seven Pirates H's booby training.

Attached: 2022051916042400_s[1].jpg (1280x720, 145.92K)

why not just play a princess maker inspired h game instead?

Funding the developer for getting away with this on Switch, especially after the Duel Princess fiasco, and getting some play time out of it.

>game is only 900mb
nice just how I like my girls, small.

>I'll take this over Seven Pirates H's booby training.
>tfw i bought both

Oh it's in english. Nice.

I also bought both. While it's a pretty novel stat allocation system, it felt middling for a JRPG without a story hook to anchor me in like other Compile Heart games (Fairy Fencer F, Mary Skelter) that I backlogged it for the time being after a couple hours.

I don't really understand the goal of the game. Do you just click on random stuff in her room and see what she does? Like is there a goal?

Those stuff raise her stats, like
Relax = Life Environ +15, Knowledge -5
Strength Training = Stamina +15, Self-esteem -5
Study = Knowledge +8
Tablet = Self-esteem +8
Reference Book = Knowledge +4, Stamina +4
You'll do 10 rounds of this with more items unlocked in each towards an ending, bad ending if you fail. Figuring out how to maximize your time available towards each ending's quota, like having only 20 ~ 40 in every stat, is basically the gameplay.

.nsp file where? I'll emulate this game as I like raising sims.

can you seggs

goty
most based studio this year

based based based

didn't know this was the developer's first 3d game, that makes the webm of the girl skipping to the fridge more forgivable

I'm desperate for female attention, and even when I'm a total loser I have my limits because I know as soon I put a foot in the rabbit hole things will go off rails.

No I'm not picking this up.

I might pick this up but I really just want them to make a Prison Princess 2.

She looks like Misaka Mikoto there.