Elden Ring DLC Wishlist

Enough talk about the lore, what's your DLC wishlist, gameplay-wise?

Do you want them to exclusively add new zones, or also make additions/changes to the old ones?
What new schools of sorceries and incantations you'd like to see? Or y'all think it'd be better if From expanded on the already existing spell types?
Any in-game mechanic you think was underrepresented in-game and needs more love?
What do you hope to see less of in the DLC's?

Attached: e.png (1080x1080, 1.28M)

>Bosses
Gleam-eyed queen, Miquella and maybe a strong Albinauric warrior like slave knight gael
>New sorceries
More death sorceries

As long as there's unique bosses and minibosses the DLC cannot flop.

Spells that do the sleep effect

Albinauric, Jars and these white trumpeters in capital and haligtree are reddit-appeal creatures
stop liking any of them or else

Tarnished gets to rail both of them

Attached: __malenia_blade_of_miquella_and_miquella_elden_ring_drawn_by_dnuatun__sample-ee9af19b20644a8601f98fe9e037bd60.jpg (850x1097, 88.15K)

BLACK FLAME CATCH FLAME
The fucking Blackflame Monks have it, why can't we?

Attached: images.jpg (102x120, 4.35K)

I'd like to see more of the Aberrant school of sorceries. Ascetically they look nice and can do alright damage wise with a proper build but only having two spells really blue-balled me when I was first trying to make a blood mage character.

It terms of new zones I would love to see the Land of Reeds. Though I doubt it's something the devs would actually do.

I want a DLC that is 100% just putting back in all the cut content

New continent with 1 new legacy dungeon and 1-2 miniature dungeons like castle sol, 2 new bosses, new enemies, and some new environments to look at.
I hope it’s not something predictable like miquella or geq, or even worse one of those back in time dlc’s. Just give us something unique and fresh. Would be awesome to visit the land of reeds.

Don't care too much about DLC, I just want a director's cut that fixes up all the unfinished NPC quests.

I’d like to see some more stuff for an Int/Arcane build, as of now we basically only have two Oracle sorceries and the Albinauric staff, IMO there’s much unexplored potential in there.
Maybe st Trina sleep sorceries that benefit from arcane scaling?

>Bosses
Another Crucible Knight variant
>Ashes
I want the great/colossal weapon super parry back

revolutionary new dlc that actually removes content (the shit ice zone)

>Enough talk about the lore, what's your DLC wishlist, gameplay-wise?
More ants, flails, armor without capes and different mounts.
>Do you want them to exclusively add new zones, or also make additions/changes to the old ones?
Make additions and changes to the old ones, fleshing them out further.
Also, post radahn world change was super exciting and would love to see more of stuff like that.
>What new schools of sorceries and incantations you'd like to see? Or y'all think it'd be better if From expanded on the already existing spell types?
Expanding on existing types, or possibly "powerstancing" spells, combining 2 spells into a mixed spell or dual wielding spells
>Any in-game mechanic you think was underrepresented in-game and needs more love?
Stealth mechanics would be way more sick if you had more options to play around with
>What do you hope to see less of in the DLC's?
Dudes in armor. I want more beasts, monsters and giant ants.

Attached: 1624473225089.png (276x279, 178.48K)

It HAS to be a Miquella dlc, it’s too perfect to pass up. Hopefully we get lots of new sleep weapons and spells, sleep builds as they are are really boring. I imagine the dlc will add a small overworld and legacy dungeon, I think exploring his dreamscape would be cool.
In terms of bosses, I haven’t heard anyone mention that Miquella and Malenia should have a Shadow of their own. What happened to theirs? Are they with Miquella?
Miquella himself will most likely have two phases, one I bet will be in the form of St. Trina. As funny as it is to think Mohg’s trying to get Miquella boypreggers, St. Trina is speculated to possibly be a girl, which would add to the Miquella/Marika parallels and explain how Mohg can found a dynasty.

Attached: 1BFF163F-F654-4BF7-8068-F0E2B031E21D.jpg (720x822, 220.3K)

There are two DLCs you can already see the outlines of in the base game.
First off, the three arenas (Limgrave, Caelid, Leyndell) on the map that you can't enter. I'm sure as hell they'll be DLC.
And then something Miquella themed, with the cocoon just sitting there past the Mohg bossfight and several times in the game and just having the cocoon sitting there right now, being unable to interact with it in any way makes me think that this is where a DLC will come in.

Attached: elden ring sounding.jpg (960x911, 60.43K)

You all forget tbe cloud over liurnia that the divine towers form a star around

I have but one desire for dlc, and thats M I Q U E L L A.

Attached: B1DB4444-5344-4EE8-86DA-9F489DBE63C9.jpg (880x1024, 96K)

>1 new legacy dungeon

two minimum

>Do you want them to exclusively add new zones, or also make additions/changes to the old ones?
Both. I want them to finish this game; they have the backing and the clout. Make it the fuck happen.
The only thing I want less of, is the cheap and cheating enemies and shitty enemy placement. Elden Ring was spoiled so much because of dumb shit like input reading and scripted enemies which cannot be distracted.

My hopes are that, unlike Dark Souls III, we actually have a conclusive end, all of the speculation is relieved and we have solid answers because we looked for them. I want to know more, for definite more.

It will be the same type of DLC that you find in Dark Souls and Bloodborne, ie a DLC that takes you in the past (again).

We'll probably see peak Miquella, Radagon, and Marika.

Add friendly villages with npc who doesnt talk in past sense.