One of the most relatable protagonists we've seen

One of the most relatable protagonists we've seen

Attached: stranger-of-paradise-final-fantasy-destacada.jpg (774x489, 44.5K)

Love this nigga

but he was able to break free of the system controlling him with his buddies and end up a badass about to face down a bunch of npcs walking through his boss door?

meme character from a meme game that failed due to it's viral marketing scheme failing

It's on sale. Should I?

Attached: 2022-05-19_16-16-05.jpg (283x616, 31.8K)

Jack and his negro gets their ass kicked by metrosexual pretty boy pic related

Attached: Dissidia-6.png (938x528, 556.78K)

Reddit game.
Forced meme.

Yes, its really fun

Attached: 1652550187437.jpg (680x523, 21.33K)

also you'll never be a woman and you'll never be fucked by a nigger

Attached: DFFNT_1706_wol.jpg (1400x1050, 139.11K)

yeah, it's worth it.

If it's for console then absolutely, if it's for PC then probably, I don't know what yours is like but the game is still excellent overall so you might want to go for it anyway. Has a really satisfying combat system with tons of deep and customizability with both the core mechanics and how the Job system is implemented, plus while the story and characters aren't severely complex it has enough to get invested in if you're actually paying attention and even if you're not it leads to a really great payoff. Plus the series fanservice is nice too if you already played FF games but they're not strictly necessary so it can act as an entry to the series.

He's literally me

Attached: Jack Garland.png (600x900, 800.69K)

Thats what his plan was all along though Jack waited 2000 years for the birth of the true warriors of light in the meantime fucking over the Lufenians to prevent them from playing god, by the time the real WoL have come the Lufenians are already almost destroyed and by having the WoLs defeat Jack and by extension Chaos they are able to go back in time and grant Jack and his friends a happy ending

I feel he's too far above me, too superior to me for me to really relate to me, but I still do admire him deeply.

>No Sophia lewds at all

Attached: 1543827891387.jpg (640x480, 36.24K)

Attached: 1648408992734.jpg (2048x1505, 411.05K)

Are the girls good in this game? I don't want another sausage party like FFXV.

Neon is good im meh about Sophia

Have there been any performance improvements since launch?

The performance just got updated. Heard it plays well now but I haven't checked myself

I'd say the party is largely unremarkable outside of Jack, but Neon's probably the most notable member of the group after him.