KNEEL

the greatest souls game released to date

>best bosses in the series
gael, namelss king (9 out of 10 elden ring bosses tried to copy his fighting style and attack pacing, failing miserably), lothric & loran, dancer, soul of cinder, midir, friede
>best gameplay pacing in the series
>second best PvP in the series
dark souls 2 will never be topped in this regard but dark souls 3 follows it right behind. Other games are total dogshit in PvP.
>killed poise
you cant count the amount of casuals that got filtered by this mechanic alone

Bloodborne would've been the winner but considering that it can only be played on a memestation in 20-25fps I can't take it seriously.

you may seethe, you may cope, but this is the ONLY official souls game ranking

DKS3>DKS1>DES>>>DKS2>>>ER sekiro is not a souls game

Attached: dks 3.png (919x1272, 2.39M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fqBqjgR0OkM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

1 was much better than 3 but 3 btfo's Elden Shit.

As someone who started with the King's Field series (King's Field I aka King's Field II Japan), it's overall my favourite Souls game after Demon's Souls
Absolutely fantastic enemy/boss design and with the dlcs it hits just the right sweetspot between balanced and flashy magic
It's the one I replayed the most and the only thing I miss from Elden Ring is Guard Counters and the more powerful kick

Attached: Dark Souls 3 end.jpg (1920x1080, 271.88K)

>Shallow one dimensional gameplay
>No depth
>No methodical or tactical combat
>linear
>easy
>soulless
It's the Call of Duty of souls games

>Shitborne would have won
LOL
The entire game is made of hordes and if you do not include the DLC most of the bosses are absolute shit with the only good ones being
>Gascoigne
>Amelia
>Gehrman

people shit on DS3, but it's the only souls games that my friends that started with ER have been able to enjoy. As a DS1fag it saddens me really.

>easy
it's objectively the hardest in the trilogy

Nah.
Bloodborne > Sekiro > ER > Dark Souls 3 > Dark Souls 1 > Demon Souls > Dark Souls 2.

Attached: EuInwJRWgAULVOv.jpg (850x997, 111.22K)

ds3 fags are absolutely desperate to change the narrative and pretend like their game isn't absolute dogshit.

3 was the easiest

I know you worked hard (daily) on pushing that narrative DS2fag but no one is actually falling for it.

because its the closest to ER in design philosophy, for better or for worse

good taste

Nameless King is a crap boss lol the camera goes nuts in the first form, second form equip lightning defense and insta win.

Fair enou-
>Demon's Souls under Dark Souls
>Bloodborne over Sekino
Discarded

He's an extremely easy boss and wildly overrated. I beat him first try on my first playthrough. Friede is the only boss that actually provides a meaningful challenge, unless you count the demon prince whose boss fight is "sprint away until the RNG works out that they're not both spazzing attacks at you simultaneously" and incredibly tedious.
Even Friede is unnecessarily annoying because phase 3 is the only actually good fight, phase 1 and 2 are just time wastes that you'd have to be a complete dumbass to take damage on.

I feel that BB Art design/Atmosphere is far more better than Sekiro.
And I know they're 2 different things but I can't help it.
And you might be right about Demon Souls, So I'll just fix it by saying
>Dark Souls = Demon Souls

Attached: 1638588908636.jpg (540x564, 65.3K)

I swear people who say this must never have learned how easy it was to stunlock enemies with R1 spam in 3.

Attached: stunlocksouls3 (2).webm (1280x800, 2.92M)

Father Ariandel was supposed to be Lloyd, Gwyn's Uncle. For some reason they changed it
youtube.com/watch?v=fqBqjgR0OkM

>Enemies have the same rulesets as you (Hyperarmor) for the first time in the series
>You "can" stunlock them to death with attacks outside of hyperarmor frames if you have a stamina bar far larger than your health bar (unrealistic but whatever)
>This is somehow bad and instead the game should devolve into outpoise-ing the enemy with braindead armor stacking
Commit suicide

>he likes sekiro and elden ring so much
you can legally be considered braindead

>. I beat him first try on my first playthrough.
Sure you did
>unless you count the demon prince whose boss fight is "sprint away until the RNG works out that they're not both spazzing attacks at you simultaneously" and incredibly tedious.
Demon in Pain and Demon from Below literally can't go berserk at the same time and that's why they work so well and they are the best duo boss From has ever made
>Even Friede is unnecessarily annoying
Filtered shitter

They can't both go berserk at the same time but they can both be aggro at the same time, and often are. I just fought them on my last playthrough like 2 weeks ago so you're not going to gaslight me about how the fight works. It's annoying and tedious waiting for your opening to attack.

DS3 is the easiest Souls game
>UM ACKSHULLY DS3 IS ACTUALLY THE HARDEST OBJECTIVELY
That isn't true, here is one of the reasons why
>DURR ITS A GOOD THING YOU CAN STUNLOCK AND MAKE THE GAME PISS EASY
And so we've gone from DS3 being hard to it being a good thing its the easiest Souls game.

Ebrietas is based as fuck, Paarl is unique and has the fun power down mechanic, Logarius is a classic souls boss. Try harder

Attached: DS1 poise.webm (600x336, 2.94M)

dont use it

Just to bully you more I took a screenshot of beating Gael on my 2nd try, only died the first time because of his absolutely retarded anime flip crossbow shot attack. I didn't expect him to fire his fucking crossbow while backflipping through the air.

Attached: GaelSucksDick.png (2560x1440, 3.82M)

>uh n-no they can attack at the same time
Yeah this is why they are a duo boss
>b-but muh opening
One of them going berserk is exactly perfect to create easy openings with proper positioning. One of them even goes exhaust like Old Demon and stops aggroing to incentivize creatung distance between the two or even attacking both with a large hitbox weapon while dodging just one for high risk/reward gameplay
You are a shitter and have been filtered by one of the best boss fights ever made
>b-but i beat them
Doesn't matter, your lack of comprehension on the boss fight actually works shows you bruteforced or got lucky after a plethora of trials, thus you didn't REALLY beat them

Attached: Demon Prince.jpg (1920x1080, 678.58K)

you are actually proud of cheesing bosses on high level builds? imagine every going much further than SL100
the absolute state of turbocasuals lul

>imagine every going much further than SL100
What kind of retarded casual arbitrary stops leveling?

You do know you can poise stack in DS3 too right?

>cheesing bosses on high level builds
I was sl120 which is the standard endgame level for ds3
Even then I wasted a shit ton of levels doing a str/faith build when I didn't use miracles at all. I could have dumped all those levels in something more useful but instead they were completely wasted on faith.

>That healthbar
>Only 3 estus left
Ydbtg

Yes, and then you tale an appropruate weapon and start your attack to use active poise to trade damage instead of tanking while estus chugging and running

Why do you guys always sperg out about the health bar, that's 27 vitality and it was the first thing I leveled and capped, I had that health bar when leaving the undead settlement.