Garden Warfare 2

The true successor to TF2

Attached: 0ADE8DEF-5681-4607-8678-0A9064FF75B1.jpg (1280x720, 85.24K)

>EA

Attached: 1646052381443.gif (475x357, 699.28K)

>goth plant

who is this supposed to appeal to

for me its paleontologist

Attached: dabonez.png (650x899, 733.97K)

>51kb download

???

Attached: file.png (466x393, 16.66K)

but for real Im glad this game is on steam now cause I couldn't find a game on the ps4 after I stopped playing back in 2017

Imagine how weird it must be to be a human in the PvZ universe. You could be a NEET just minding your own business, then the next day you are fending off zombies with genetically altered plants capable of lethal force. All the plants have faces, all of them are alive. Strange, even a bit offputting to be sure, but it's what happens after those initial days of invasion. Your plants all start coming out of the ground, walking and talking all the while. You think they are going to come after you for sending so many of their brethren to their doom, but they do the exact opposite. They all treat with gratitude for bringing them to life and act like you are their faux father. This is all nice and such, but as time goes on and the zombie problem gets worse, they all slowly but surely start coddling you. They first make sure you aren't near the frontlines of the war, it would be a terrible blow to them if they lost the brains of the operations. Then they get you off the battlefield entirely, insisting you could help them a lot more at homebase. It isn't too long before they take over the plan handling entirely, giving you more of a morale support role at homebase. Even then, they do your job just as well as you, each of them making sure to give you a hug or something like it before heading out to battle. You confess your feelings of uselessness to one of the veteran plants, and they assure you that you are the biggest part of the war, that you and your safety is what every plant fights for. You then come to accept your role as the cheerleader for your many loving plant children, all eager to make you proud. Man, how weird that must be.

Attached: Peashooter.png (720x720, 166.53K)

I feel like crying, why can’t i have this

Plants or Zombies Any Forums?

my dick

and then they drain your balls for nourishment the end

Camo Cactus

Attached: 03BDFBBD-DA9B-450E-A742-B82BD25D87F7.jpg (750x1100, 177.34K)

this game was actually fun for a kids game

oh boy a fucking copypasta

you cannot polonize a flower

what the fugg
why do i want to fuck a plant now?

Attached: 1652184669196.jpg (709x840, 270.43K)

As someone who plays this game religiously, it's more of an alternative than a successor, that being said, it's a lot more fun to see a Boss Hunt character on the other team than it is to die instantly to a bot they're trying to kick.

I feel like the second game had worse maps than the first

>Reload Upgrade
>Ammo Upgrade
>Damage Upgrade
There is no better combination.
captcha: rad wa

are hackers a major problem? i've only ever played gw2 on ps4.

flower sex
sex with flower

I bought the Steam version a dozen or so hours ago, all I've seen so far is a Sasquatch in Herbal Assault and a Zomburger Artist in Graveyard Ops, it's cool, but I can understand why it would scare others, you see these kinds of players far less than you do bots in TF2.