Tfw too many games to play

>tfw too many games to play

Attached: 1588716242988.jpg (512x447, 38.56K)

i dont believe anyone who actually gamed in their life and is more than 18yold has an actual "backlog"
like wtf were you doing until now normalfag?

Shoot

mention 1

i don't get "backlogs" in general. just play something if you find it interesting

i'll share with you my secret backlog annihilator method.
1) pick a device. maybe you FEEL like playing a snes or psx game, or maybe you generated a number randomly, doesn't matter
2) go through your backlog of it in alphabetical order
3) if the game doesn't hold your interest in the first 5 minutes, delete it and move on to the next

there, you are welcome

install 1 game at a time. finish it, uninstall it, install new game. easy solution

>He doesn't sink 10,000 hours into every game he plays

As a kid I had a bad habit of starting games but never finishing them. Now I'm more dedicated to going back and finishing the games I never did or playing ones I overlooked when I was younger, even sometimes going as far to 100% games I really enjoy.

consoomer faggot
play games you love and get better at them

are you me?

Source?

I have a backlog of games and videos taking up space on my hard-drive; I keep thinking I'll get around to installing and playing them, but I've always been busy with other stuff. My friend in Germany just keeps buying more hard-drives whenever he fills up one...

I think could be interesting, but I would need to upgrade my computer to play them, so I just add them to a bookmark, and maybe—maybe, I'll remember they exist later.

>Have game
>Play it
>Not playing other game

There, I know it's a difficult concept to grasp.

I still have PS1 games I never tried and sealed PS2 games I never actually got around to starting, yet I still keep buying them. I think I've bought the same game multiple times on multiple systems to not play any of them.

>buy game you find interesting
>actually this one is bad
>Oh I want to play game
>start game
>drop it half way not because it's bad but because of something else
>finish one out of the dozen games you've bought
>rinse and repeat

Roll d20 for initiative

>buy game
Stopped reading

Didn't ask, parasite.

dang it ron paul

>tfw too many goals you've set for yourself but then you spend every day drinking, browsing this shithole, and playing vidya

Attached: artworks-000076550774-rilwti-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 41.07K)