Do not judge a woman's beauty on her features. Look instead at her convictions and actions. That is true beauty

Do not judge a woman's beauty on her features. Look instead at her convictions and actions. That is true beauty.

Attached: Emperor Edelgard.jpg (303x166, 7.52K)

By those merits Edelgard is the ugliest girl in the game.
This is now an armpit thread

Attached: EAu1xkQVUAEX9XH.jpg (732x732, 72.21K)

False.

For me, it's Hapi.

Attached: hapi_l.png (512x512, 128.86K)

Then Edelgard is pretty fucking ugly.

>killing tons of people because she's a fedora tipping autist that refuses to try talking to people and just jumps straight to violence
not seeing much beauty here chief

I was already looking at Edelgard's actions. Like trying to assassinate two people who had done nothing to her and nearly getting herself killed in the process.

Attached: 165145654643.jpg (1024x855, 169.91K)

Why are Edeltards like this?

Attached: 1629689101900.png (1328x687, 204.77K)

I can't fuck your personality roastie. Just another ugly person COPE

based hilda bro

Attached: FQJ80WpVIAgF6GF-orig.jpg (1623x2038, 303.02K)

Edelgard is more beautiful on the outside than on the inside.

That would make Hubert the mos beautiful person in the world and Edelgard a gremlin.

Attached: 1639722344695.jpg (480x360, 82.51K)

>look at something you can't see
No

I love my wife Bernie!

Attached: Bernie(760).jpg (493x550, 34.82K)

>Look instead at her actions
Killing a ton of innocent people, grooming a mentally ill man to be a serial killer and pardoning her father who was a fascist dictator?

>Edelgard tries to assassinate Claude
>accidentally assassinates herself
>Claude tries to find out church secrets
>accidentally stumbles on them though thomas put them there for him to find
>needs to save the kingdom
>god joins him by choice
>needs a ruler for the country
>god turns out to be a good ruler
>fight the final boss
>accidentally win
>be a kebab
>racist aryan woman accidentally marries him and bears his children
Imagine not putting all your points in luck like the Goldenchad.

fuck off Bernie-fag

Attached: 1635373554266.png (805x2258, 147.66K)

Those things sure served her well in AM huh
>Edelgard we have your capital surrounded, your army has veen demolished numerous times, the leadership of the cult that you were working with has been wiped out almost completely, the combined armies of the Kingdom and the Alliance are bearing down on you, your supplies are limited as it is, and we have God literally on our side at this very meeting. Do you surrender?
>TEEHEE SO YOU THINK I'M STRONG???

>there can only be one ruler

This is what baffles me. Dimitri even said he'd let her stay in charge of Imperial land. Hell he didn't even try to take the Alliance back, they just voted to side with him.
Edelgard literally goes full retard.

More than anything I’d say the post represents that Edelgard is in fact full Retard and people just side with her to be murder hobos.

>Look instead at her convictions and actions
in that case she fucking sucks too op

Attached: 5C1C872B-CD65-4B27-BFB3-69E7A11F9104.jpg (640x378, 75.34K)

Edelgard wants control of the continent. Lorenz and others side with her out of fear their home will get Faerghus'd.

>killing tons of people because she's a fedora tipping autist that refuses to try talking to people and just jumps straight to violence

Based

Ahhh, true beauty...

Attached: lady of deceit.png (1045x583, 1.04M)

>start game
>go to library
>read book on how her father was a tyrant and executed anyone that didn't unconditionally serve him and give him all their land and power
>"A house of Imperial viscounts. Resisting Emperor Ionius IX’s policy of power centralization, it set out to join the Alliance and secure independence from the Empire, but was unable to overcome the Imperial army’s intervention. In the aftermath, the house’s main genetic line was wiped out."

I've been out of the loop, but I'm curious how are Edeltards now defending Jeritza case? Basically taking mentally ill man like that, using that mental illness of his to make him into a serial killer because it is "useful" for him to be that way. How are her braindead fags defending this one?