CoD pro tries mouse and keyboard

Just point and click bro so easy

Attached: 1652961365232.webm (1024x576, 2.92M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4_CCtErM1bo
youtube.com/shorts/J5nOM2Ccucc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>remove aim assist
>console "pros" are reduced to this
this is why everyone laughs at you on here

Was this nigger really trying to quickscope?
Regardless going from controller to MKb is easy. Even going from Pro Controller to DS5 is easy if you're not a retard

Is this real? Holy fuck.
This guys entire playstyle revolves around aim assist.

>quickscope
he's trying to abuse aim assist without realizing that it doesn't exist for mouse and keyboard

Attached: 1649697623274.webm (640x360, 1.65M)

why does he try to "quickscope" with a revolver?

hes used to the controller aiming for him

explain

to enable aim assist, but keyboard and mouse doesn't have aim assist.

does console aim assist kick in when you ads?

dis nigga cheatin

yes

Guess that's what happens when you depend on baby assist all your life.

Attached: 1651479033283.png (747x525, 265.12K)

>have literal built in aimbot
>still need more cheats
do people who play shooters with gamepads really?

Why aren't there just slower-paced shooters for consoles that don't require aim assist? Playing when everyone has a literal aimbot is so dumb

there's aim assist when hipfiring too, but it only works up to around 20 ft of distance
ADSing increases the range of aim assist and it's much stronger than hipfire aim assist

Lets break this down.
Trying to headshot with revolver. He is so used to auti-aim that he is missing every shot.
He then holds down ADS and is "aiming" with his keyboard as he strafes left and right. Again relying on auto-aim.

So this is the power of controllers.

>CoD pro

Attached: 45435.jpg (259x194, 4.56K)

It's incredibly easy. You're telling me you cant double click the file you need to open quickly? You have to line it up for a few seconds first? Nah, so the reason the OP player sucks is because aim assist is too fucking easy and does 50% of the work of FPS skill (hand to eye co-ordination). The other 50% being game sense and knowledge.
This is embarrassing for console cucks more than anything.

CoD "pros" are just a bunch of random dudebros

>You're telling me you cant double click the file you need to open quickly
There are more factors when gaming such as uneven frame pacing, far more input lag compared to the desktop, different CPU / GPU states, Windows priorities etc. So you have never played on PC before and your argument is invalid.
>because aim assist is too fucking easy
Correct. It's literal aimbot.

cod is already piss easy
youtu.be/4_CCtErM1bo

Probably has a Chronus tool as well.
My local store in regional Australia sells them... They must be popular.

Is AA on consoles really that strong? Why isn't it disabled for "professional" competition then??

Attached: 1610482572965.jpg (540x539, 138.52K)

it's a feature

yes its retarded strong. faggots think they are good running around 1 shotting people or whipping around with the AS-VAL.

Attached: 1652962703770.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

Siege doesn't have aim assist

Attached: 1652962756234.webm (960x540, 2.93M)

Cod isn't a good competitive game.

More like aim-for-me

Imagine playing with aim assist and thinking you beat the game

you dont have to beat the game, only other players :^)

If your top players are controller users, yes it's too storng.

Its quite literally a quarter of the screen.

Consolefags seriously do have like 80iq.

the reason why you can't see a fucking thing in Modern Warfare is because nearly all of the "aiming" involved is hitting ADS and having your gun snap to whoever is in the invisible circle.

Watch any controller kid play. It's just rapping the ADS button down every corridor and dark corner for aim assist to let you know someone is there.

lmao what the fuck

youtube.com/shorts/J5nOM2Ccucc

This is why I enjoyed my time playing Siege on console. But then you play ranked and people are using KBM.

>nigga in point blank range
>still tries to use ADS
wut

Attached: 1616458411617.jpg (768x768, 79.02K)

fucking this so much.

Wait, what? Pros use controllers? That'd be like the Tour de France using training wheels, or the MLB using tees.

when I switched to PC gaming and tried black ops 2 with mouse and keyboard i felt like a god. did they crank up aim assist in later games to make people play like this?

Attached: 1573166882106.png (399x382, 87.03K)

He's still playing like on a controller, moving left and right instead of aiming left and right

controller is better than mkb in a lot of modern fps games just because the aim assist is so fucking retarded

This is so fucking dumb I assumed the guy using the controller was the one jumping, and was wondering what the hell the point of the webm was.

and straight-up 3rd party aimbot is "better" than controller too because you get more kills
thats not saying much, in fact it says the opposite. the less cheating the better