Is this game piss easy or did soloing Elden Ring just make me a man?

Is this game piss easy or did soloing Elden Ring just make me a man?

Attached: NVmnBXze9ElHzU6SmykrJLIV.jpg (2880x2160, 2.22M)

Nah, Bloodborne is the easiest souls like by far. Also has some of the best bosses and weapons in the series and the atmosphere can't be beat.

bloodborne was hell for people used to shields but normal for people who were already used to 2handing and dodging

the meat of the challenge lies in the dlc which gets real tough.

Bloodborne you are Chad Hunter going out literally "Slaughtering Prey"
you even get health back for being a crazy ass bezerker
its the best souls by far.

It's the easiest game, Hunter is extremely powerful compared to the other protagonist. Faster on all counts, built in quick step, trick weapon movesets are incredibly versitile and strong, ranges parries, Rally healing, etc.

Elden Ring is harder so yes

No idea, I found Bloodborne way harder. Elden Ring was pretty easy aside from like 2 bosses.

There's the older philosophy of from which has slower games with more poise and shields being viable and rolls were slower and cost more stamina

Then there's nu from where rolls are spammable, much more safe, cheaper and as a result, bosses do massive combos, roll catch etc and shields are dead. This showed in the ringed city, but started in Bloodborne

If you're used to nu from from elden ring then yes BB will be easy but coming from the previous souls games at the time it was an adjustment

How could this game be easier than elden ring when elden ring gives you so many broken weapons and abilities?

Elden Ring's best abillities are just turning the game into Bloodborne. Hunter 2strong

>reddit spacing
go back

Attached: cringe.png (515x515, 253.22K)

Bosses like vicar Amelia, cleric beast, dark beast Paarl, mergos wet nurse and amygdala were shockingly easy when I revisited bloodborne after elden ring. The boss I had the most trouble with was martyr logarius but even then it was mostly due to me being too greedy.

i thought Bloodborne was the hardest souls game
i had to request help from people online to beat a few bosses and even then, some of the bosses were just really difficult and took many tries

If you are good at parrying BB is the easiest game in the series

it is far easieir than elden ring. bosses arent about flawless reflexes and builds, but about figuring out their gimmick and taking advantage of it

>tranime

Attached: 1652941892354.png (1780x1919, 3.87M)

Paul Gascoigne is unironically the hardest boss in BB and hit would fit in in Elden Ring..

It's probably the game that's by far the most "dodgeroll r1" of the series

thats ds3

I'm so sick of people talking about reddit spacing without knowing what it is that I'm going to spoonfeed you. When people type in reddit they use two paragraph breaks instead of one. So reddit spacing looks like me going from here

to me going down here, and is a sign an user is a redditor. What you're calling "reddit spacing" is just regular paragraph breaks and everyone's been doing it here forever, and I know that because I've been browsing this hellhole since 2008.

You're welcome

>actually knowing what reddit spacing is instead of just using it to make anons like (you) mad
you need to go back

>He didn't parry bosses