Grind the same area until level 98

>grind the same area until level 98
what games avoid this?

Attached: happydon.jpg (622x767, 111.44K)

I've been working in a meat factory for the last 12 years. Should I just give up on my dreams?

If I remember this guy is actually almost rich but does it because he likes his job. Some people drop dead if they have no purpose.

Kill Americans

>he does it for free

Attached: 8AAB3D44-5092-4DD7-A60E-5A83340714C6.jpg (963x1024, 94.66K)

I've seen enough people on their deathbed to know that they long since gave up the will to live. I'm worried if I don't have a purpose or stay constantly content I might get complacent and die on the spot.

I am high btw

>Some people drop dead if they have no purpose.
Just like me and video games... woah

I was in Walmart yesterday and thought about this picture. Now it's on v again. Huh.

Walmart and its consequences have been a disaster for the human race

kek

Does your dream involves chopping meat? Probably.

Honestly, just grab money and do whatever.

I never get people like that, I could live the neet life for the rest of my life and I wouldn't get bored

>I am high btw
You should quit weed immediately, it kills your ambition.
Unless your ambition is just to smoke weed and have a good time I guess, in which case smoke as much as possible.

people like to have a "purpose"
even if i'm rich a 4 hour job daily for 3 day a week would be better than just fucking doing nothing

I worked with someone who was 76 years old, just worked because it gave him something to do, according to him. He wasn't good at his job, but he was pretty chill to talk to. Died in his chair of a heart attack, and nobody noticed for like 12 hours. I still don't get why people just want to work. He could've been chilling sipping tea for 20 years with the money he saved up, but instead chose to do terrible spreadsheets that he did by hand for years.

I go crazy if im not doing something that's "productive" so I kinda get it. I wish I could neet up a little but the grind never stops and that grind is working a dead end cleaning job

A lot of the times just having something to do helps older people and is what keeps then healthy, the moment they stop they begin to deteriorate. It's also genetics, cause that french lady that lived to be 122 in the record book quit smoking in her 90s

Focus on your hobbies. Just because you don't like doing nothing doesn't mean you HAVE to be doing nothing. Life isn't just work, dumbass.

>level 98
>0 points for right arm
I hate minmaxers so goddamn much

You can find a purpose or be productive at home or by yourself, the idea that you need to work for someone else to fulfill some innate psychological purpose seems like pure capitalist brainwashing

shekelsteinberg got so inside that old man thought he was worth nothing

If your dreams are something crazy then.. maybe. Set your dreams and goals to be something realistic. My dream is to have a quiet life where I can enjoy my free time, and I get that, and life is good.

Attached: 1641206527208.jpg (750x748, 428.88K)

you are now imagining a 98 year old booba

do wagies really?

Attached: weed fucking owns.jpg (457x260, 17.52K)

sounds crazy and unbelievable but I use to work with a old lady who retired as a nurse but got a job in retail because she couldn't take how boring her life was. Felt kind of sad how many boomers have no hobbies and literally live to just work, its all they are baka.

He probably had lots of friends there. Was a hyper extrovert and live in a friendly area. It made him happy.

user. I will simply go crazy. I need to be useful or I will be insane. Its not some "capitalist brainwashing" its called you would get kicked out the tribe for being a layabout while im gathing up all the berrys and shit

Work.

Attached: 1587846924023.jpg (513x512, 53.84K)

you don't need to do some shitty busy work for some faggot to be productive or have purpose