You are an adult that is /digital/ exclusive, right?

You are an adult that is /digital/ exclusive, right?
You don't have a bunch of physical games clogging up your house, right?

Attached: FDpCxmzVUAIW9h3.png (512x512, 127.08K)

All my physical media is from two gens ago :(

I'm a console player so I value physical games and the fact that I can dust my 20+ year old console and still play games.

Enjoy your library when Steam goes down.

I have a few physical games

Attached: B421D3A8-7DE8-4CEB-86A7-E96691970E54.jpg (2938x3918, 2.81M)

I have both digital and physical items, both extremes are delusional.

You know it brother

Attached: 1_1Rfb8yCpOKAVIvijCHp9mw.png (890x780, 580.57K)

i buy physical because there is resale value. if you buy digital, that's it you can't get any cash from selling a game you don't want anymore.

>reselling
ebayfag detected

try getting a fucking job, loser

I have physical console games, mostly just the exclusives. The rest are digital PC games.

>Console
>Physical
Lmao your box games have only been glorified download codes and DRM for the last 2 gens.
PC can "dust off" any older games from any older system

I also buy the digital games for 60-85% off most of the time. I'm not expecting a return on the $5 I spent.

Buying physical games is the same as using paper money.

I’m honestly too lazy to dust off my ps3 and play older games so I just emulate them

For PC it's pretty much all digital because I pirate everything, still have a few old discs from the 90s lying around though. For console I mostly buy physical because it's cheaper most of the time and you can resell it if you feel like it

I remember the last day I traded away my ps2 games. I traded 13 games for Battlefield 2 on release. I swore after that I would never sell or trade my games again

Attached: implying i can put up a ceiling.jpg (2000x1500, 776.24K)

Do you remember what games you got scammed out of ?

My home is too big and I have too much crap clogging it up, physical video games however negligibly so. How do I declutter and downsize the rest of my shit?

Event most recent Xbox physical games work entirely offline, user, the DRM is 100% hardware based.
Sony apparently is looking into making their DRM offline too but it won't retroactively work for games that were already released, which is shit.
Nintendo needs internet connection once in a 30 days.
Inform yourself before you shit yourself.

Attached: 1652381059246.gif (360x270, 1.63M)

Put them in a closet somewhere

I don't need physical games because torrents exist
And if the internet ever ceases to exist, lack of vidya will be the least of my problems

>mfw my dad traded a bunch of top tier early PS2 games (including MGS2, DMC1, ZoE, GTA3 among a few others) for some shitty sports game
it's been 20 years and I'm still fucking mad

Attached: 1370898124495.jpg (649x638, 42.4K)

Figure out what you aren't going to use anymore and just toss it if nobody wants to buy it. Get rid of the live laugh love shit too.

Still not buying your NFT

A single one of my boxed games is worth $300+. You jelly?

I have a job making well over 6 figures. I just care about money. Maybe you should care more about money too and then you wouldn't be so angry?

XBOX doesn't have this problem.

based nigger