What's your favorite retro game, Any Forums? For me, it's Crysis

What's your favorite retro game, Any Forums? For me, it's Crysis.

Attached: gSbq6z4.jpg (1920x1080, 779.29K)

Mechwarrior 3

Attached: MW3 screengrab 2.png (1024x768, 274.06K)

Dark Souls

it unironically is one of them for me. i thought it was fantastic even on low-medium when it came out. mostly the human levels of course

Modern Warfare 2. Real retro shit.

It really is a great shooter and I actually like the alien shit. It was a lot more grounded than the trigens in Far Cry.

Attached: 117816_2.jpg (1024x538, 63.33K)

the aliens were very cool, the ship and the ice and everything looks amazing, i like the atmosphere but the quality of the gameplay takes a shit compared to fighting humans. far cry 1 integrated it better but all crytek games do this basically lol

>Crysis is now older than Doom was when Crysis was released

Rise of Legends

Played it earlier in fact.

Attached: gran-turismo-2.jpg (640x360, 257.49K)

based and steampunkpilled, far cooler than the more popular and more praised Rise of Nations

Attached: Freespace2box.jpg (268x371, 95.19K)

Based. I prefer Warhead tho.
I love crytek fucking up shit with their le monsters/aliens.

>Crysis
>Retro
how old are you, 7?

>this thread exists
>no one is having a schizo meltdown over a game from 2007 being called retro
wtf is going on which one of you faggots got lung cancer

System shock 1

Probably Silent Line, or maybe og xcom, UFO: Enemy Unknown.

The constant fighting and falling for bait get old and tiring after 14 years. I will intentionally rerail bait threads to just unironically talk about video games at this point.

I need to play this sometime. System Shock 2 didn't hold my interest for some reason.

Attached: download.jpg (292x173, 9.04K)

i tried playing system shock 2 after i played 1, and i think 1 holds up better than 2. do yourself a favor and put the hacking difficulty to the easiest setting, thats the only part that was never good and age didnt help it.
6 axis movement in a wireframe enviroment, transparent walls and projectiles without feedback, easy mode gives you a very generous time limit and nearly infinite health

Halo 2

I'm getting near middle-age but the topic was mostly intended to be an eye-catching joke. I just like discussing peoples' favorite video games is all.

Call of Duty Vanguard

but Halo did it so it's good so we will keep doing it. fans didn't like the matrix tentacle aliens in C1 so replace those with a literal carbon copy of elites from Halo. fixed.
t. Crytek