Get RYZEN they shilled

>get RYZEN they shilled
>it will be great for emulation and pc performance over shitell
Should have never fucking listened

Attached: 1648479996523.png (1277x666, 1.3M)

Are there any other boomers confused about multicore CPUs? I remember when the first dual and quad cores came out, now it all looks so insane. What should you look for in a new CPU? A combination of the core number and the frequency?

IPC

I FELL FOR IT TOOOOO AAAAAA WAS IT A LITERAL MASS AMD PSYOP CAMPAIGN?????

Yes. Their cores are faster for multithreading allegedly but test prove as far as a core by core bases Intel mogs them so hard it's not even funny and for people that aren't stupid that also translates to better over all performance

Is it worth paying the Intel Jew tax or should I just steal one?

If you're emulating the PS3 specifically, AVX-512. The Cell Processor is very vector-heavy, and anything boosting vector performance is good.

I fail to see the problem here,why would you want to play persona at more than 30fps like the devs intended? it's a visual novel after all

>nov 5 2020
>april 5 2022
shit ryzen bros we got too cocky

I've noticed an uptick in anti-AMD posting recently, is this a sign that Zen 4 and RDNA3(?) are going to be really good?

No, it's a sign people finally got around to buying the new Intel stuff and saw how good it was.

I have a 5600x and it makes my PC freeze if I leave it idle for too long. Do not fucking buy AMD

>getting anything but intel for gaming
reminder to only listen to Any Forums if you're actually doing anything else but browsing and playing vidya on your computer

i have a 5600x and it has been up for a whole year ur mobos fucked idiot

If you need a 1k bucks CPU to play your game maybe you should play another fuckin game lmao

so i should get another intel cpu? i have one riht now and it's decent but i was looking into upgrading and moving to a ryzen one

>have b350 mobo
>gets 5000 support
>cheap upgrade 5 years later

this but x470

Intel CPUs performing better at running RPCS3 has been known since ages.

Even the 60fps mod looks off because animations might be affected by the FPS. Not to mention the game freezes or soft locks during certain events because of it. Normally I give a shit about FPS but not when it comes to gay ass Persona 5.

I'm not going to give Intel another dime for their Jewish corporate schemes, regardless of what it implies for performance. Intel are an anti-consumer company.

Yes, you should get an Intel.

Another case of “if it happens to me it’ll happen to you”. Seems the problem is something else because my computer stays on for long periods of time and it never freezes.

still never using intel

If you're switching to Ryzen wait for the new CPUs later this year. They're moving to a new socket so if you buy now you'll be locked out of cheap/easy upgrades later on.

> no pcie 4
> no ddr5
sure