Switch Input Lag Test - 150ms in BotW

Why aren't more people discussing this? The Switch is so laggy that it's near unplayable for me. I thought I was going crazy until I tested it myself in handheld mode and confirmed it had a HUGE amount of input lag.

For comparison, PC games usually have like 10-50ms of input lag

Attached: botww.webm (500x281, 370.15K)

I know you're very proud of your new webm but calm down.

Attached: file.png (576x849, 293.38K)

oink oink ericfag

>see thread discussing major issue on a popular console
>instantly go into schizophrenic meltdown and dumpster dive through the archive
this is totally normal behavior bro

Works on my machine

Can you compare it with an emulator.

Works on my machine

stop making threads faggot

post your camera brand

Is it really that bad or was that test just done incorrectly?
150ms is like Killzone 2 territory in terms of input latency and you can definitely feel it in that game

Yuzu with OpenGL is a bit better than original hardware and Yuzu with Vulkan is a bit worse than original hardware. (assuming you are not using framerate patches)

It literally works completely identical on your machine. This is in handheld mode with the Joy-Con controllers just like it comes out the box. I am not using some laggy display or controller. There is no way to improve this.

Already tested my camera against a 240fps frame counter and it never lost pace or skipped. Cope.

>major issue for a single player game that's already easy as fuck and millions of people adjusted to easily and don't bitch and whine about
Go back to /r/eddit at least there you'll get updoots instead of being called a faggot

>Already tested my camera against a 240fps frame counter and it never lost pace or skipped. Cope.
Prove it.

>Literally too impatient to wait the 1/100th of a second between input and execution

Shouldn't you be finding better things to do? Like applying to the Avengers with your superhuman reflexes, or some shit

150ms isnt bad for single player games
I play dota 2 at 80 ms and am in top 5% of playerbase. In that game you're supposed to react before the enemy uses his spell so..

And thats on top of the input lag caused by the mouse and monitor.

top 5% is like low plat in League. that's not even remotely impressive lol

All the Koreans play with like

>top 5% is not impressive
ok hardstuck crusader pig

Yes, top 5% is not impressive. When you enter the top 1% is when you can brag, and even then the top .1% is where anything worth mentioning is.

>Near unplayable

No, you just suck at video games and are looking for excuses. The input lag is not a problem for me.

>click the archive button at the top of the page
>drag the image over to the search bar
>take a screenshot
wow, that’s SO hard, ONLY a schizo would do something so HARD
shut the fuck up faggot. You’re the one spamming your fucking bullshit nobody cares about