What would you like to see in the remake?

its coming whether you want it or not

Attached: 104fd-16478794711415-1920.jpg (1920x1080, 98.18K)

I'll probably be hated for saying it, but coop.

A button that makes Leon yell "Nigger!" with all his might. That would make me buy the game asap

all the QTEs
more of them, even.

REmake3 2 electric boogaloo
I want this piece of shit to close doors for ALL remakes what a senseless waste of time could've shat out 2 games laready

>remove all QTEs
>make Leon able to move and shoot at the same time
>make enemies more agressive and move faster to compensate for that

And if I don't like it I can still play the original with the HD mod, which is the current definitive edition.

Bugs

Attached: jbug.webm (1506x1080, 2.97M)

my digga

Attached: IMG_20220519_030210.jpg (1033x875, 302K)

MORE cheesy oneliners

Attached: 1650830417574.jpg (990x973, 98.09K)

Everything from the OG.

The president's daughter's ballistics.

A PoC coop partner that insults Leon/does all of the cool stuff while making Leon incompetent

>removes all QTEs
faggot much?

Attached: ezgif-4-dd45ad18c7.gif (540x540, 3.24M)

ethan respond to monster in re8 are basically the cheesy one liner,and its bad. they dont have the people who worked on the og re4 anymore

Ashley,s panties

What's the point of making a 1:1 remake when the original is playable on pretty much every platform and still looks great? Re4 remake should actually take the chance to do something really different to make people actually want to spend $60+ to play it over the original with HD mod.

Will it also have vr or is that stuck on oculus forever?

Operation Javier remade in the base game as a post game unlock, but I'll accept it as a DLC campaign like Lost in Nightmares too, I suppose.

Remove wesker.
The whole shoehorning of Ada into 4 was just sad to try and actually give Leon a personality and canon of his own.
Same with Krauser.

>"Ada was actually not working with wesker, rather against him by taking the sample back to her mysterious employers instead"
The what the fuck was wesker included for? Just to desperately try to further borrow the coattails of the series because 4 was so far removed it should have been its own IP.

first person mode. not during gameplay, more like unlocking the mode after beating professional or some other fuckin mercenaries

>what would you like to see in the remake?
I would like to see a Resident Evil game.

Attached: re4r.png (991x486, 47.15K)

Wasn't Wesker's whole thing from 2 onwards leading up to 5, is to make a cameo and make off with a sample of the game's Virus, either taken by Ada and given to him or personally gets involved and takes Steve himself.

So just turn it into Dead Space 1?
I'd be fine with this