NOOO! DON'T FRATERNIZE WITH THE BLIND SITH! STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH THE WHITE-HAIRED WOMAN! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

>NOOO! DON'T FRATERNIZE WITH THE BLIND SITH! STOP PLAYING AROUND WITH THE WHITE-HAIRED WOMAN! AAAAHHHHHH!!!!!

Attached: kreia nooooo.jpg (669x678, 36.35K)

based Kreia knows bitches ain't shit

>I will ignore the fact that there is immense support for opposition to a point of civil war just to hold my position of power
>you will have to save me unless you don't want to end up killing the only jedi master who wanted to listen to you

what a shit character, murder her every time

Attached: onderon_queen_talia.jpg (1023x441, 88.85K)

>they started a civil war so I have to treat their concerns as valid
I think the side who hate the Republic so much they're willing to kill their own people are slightly more in the wrong than the leader who thinks the monolithic Republic is the best thing for her planet's prosperity

ummmmmmmmm link stance??

Attached: zeldummmmmmm.png (640x678, 413.54K)

I hate how you can't romance Mira. Garbage game.

I know something else I can offer her that's monolithic if you know what I mean

she's hot you faggot

I hate Mira. Garbage companion.

Retarded opinion. Wont learn anything from you.

This post is filler. Just like Mira.

They were supposed to let me seduce Mira and put me in risque situations with her.

>I think the side who hate the Republic so much they're willing to kill their own people are slightly more in the wrong than the leader who thinks the monolithic Republic is the best thing for her planet's prosperity
or just let them vote instead of claiming it's your birfroightm8

God I love making her seethe

Attached: 1637583688886.jpg (504x1024, 63.42K)

>just dismantle the whole government over this one issue that isn't really an issue, just nationalist pride and butthurt at having to admit the Mandalorians fucked the planet sideways
Or just go through with it because the greater good is more important than bruised egos

Attached: 1637578027162.jpg (680x691, 63.33K)

This. She's easily the hottest chick in the game.

femoids am i right fellow gamers

is greater good being spied on by republic who you want out and surrendering every decision to some queen who never leaves her palace?
I think not, that's why she dies every playthrough

>

Attached: videogame-romance-Content-4.jpg (1920x1080, 130.1K)

Attached: 10276810614177267712_20200629124555_1.png (1280x1024, 957.16K)

They're already a monarchy, leaving decisions to the queen is their culture. And yes, dealing with the Republic's bullshit is better than getting bent over a barrel by Mandalore yet again.