Hopes for civ 7?

hopes for civ 7?

Attached: 1548189410261.png (632x767, 320.64K)

A trans ruler of course

Seducing rival leaders.

Bring back era-dependent outfits from III
Bring back palace-building from I and II
Bring back Leonard Nimoy via cloning and have him voice it.

A slightly more realistic aesthetic. All the good additional game modes from the end of VI's lifespan integrated as new gameplay systems. More distinct civilizations, make everything overpowered or unique. If they keep the design philosophy that they adopted with Gathering Storm and the New Frontier Pass, I'll be happy.

Attached: 289070_20220208223307_1.png (1920x1080, 2.89M)

>districts remain but are scaled down somewhat (i.e. no late game districts that only cause the AI to shit itself, like aerodromes)
>greater emphasis late game on ocean tiles, more resources unlock and you can commit resource outposts into deeper water (negative space becomes positive space)
>steal SMAC and Beyond Earth mechanics involving satellites and asteroid mining
>better religions (right now it's too much of a 'first to get best bonuses get a religion worth having', there should be something for late religions as well)
>late game corporations replace religions (basically expand the rock band idea to full blown capitalist culture wars using faith)
>the possibility for two-units-per-tile for movement purposes (only one unit can be defending, the other is explicitly just passing through)
>mountain tiles can be used late game by special troops and workers (another example of negative space becoming positive space)

Aurelian leader

Elagabulus leads Rome in Civ VII

A better artstyle and soundtrack than 6, at the very least.

Overworld visuals that aren't an affront to the eyes and a better narrator than Sean Bean

None

ai that interacts with you more

I hope for more flexibility in transferring yields between cities

I want to have a bread-basket city surrounded by farms pumping food out to another city nestled in barren hills that needs to be fed to grow and work lots of mines, which in turn funnels production back to the city feeding it so it doesn't take forever to build shit

You'll never have this, unless they do something like Fall From Heaven 2's card minigame where winning the minigame equals a relationship improvement.

waifus

Dude, that's literally trade routes in 6 and they're already amazing. If 6's trade routes are not in 7, that is a huge dealbreaker for me.

Playable Hitler.

6's internal trade routes are nowhere near as helpful as I'm thinking.

1) They are really limited in quantity and compete with commerce trade routes that make you shitloads of money
2) Their yields are based entirely on the districts the city has, not what its actually generating, so a 10-pop city working eight farms but has no districts isn't feeding anyone
3) They don't actually transfer anything, the yields they offer don't actually come out of what the city is generating at all

how to obtain lewd civ mods

Israeli civ

Obvious bait, fpwp

Femdom mode that forces me to tribute for Cleopatra