How tf do i beat this fucker

how tf do i beat this fucker
his hp is retarded

Attached: Mithrix_-_Logbook_Model.jpg (256x270, 11.9K)

You don't.

Attached: 1554467829311.jpg (597x569, 208.84K)

Be mobile or just stand on one of the ramps and plink away as he keeps falling off and flailing around on the ground for a while.

worst designed fight in the game.

git gud

Attached: 1596514700085.png (557x674, 392.56K)

you use %hp based skills, the poison melee guy

i use blight

Stop rushing and instead full clear every stage, have good item synergies
in 90% of runs these days on 6 stage mithrix monsoon/eclipse, each of his phases goes down in under one minute. Items are powercreeped a now
(unless i'm playing huntress with her trash damage)
Safer Spaces helps for his revolving doors move

Also, if you want an extremely meaty damage equipment, The Crowdfunder has no competition. It's like if you summoned 2.5x commando players to fire at the boss for you, inheriting all items except attack speed. With the exception of
>potentially tonic
>royal capacitor with a lot of bands

make players be able to drop items for their friends in the bazaar

post scriptum
>full clear every stage
better wording would be, just try to get the most chests you can with the fastest speed. Skip something like a fucked chance shrine.
Don't worry about the time, its overnerfed to death and strongly placebo outside of the special scaling superbosses, and there is not that much difference beetwen mithrix with like 60k hp and 120k hp, due to his '' adaptive armor '' mechanic that gives him damage reduction th faster he loses % health. Don't worry about higher chest cost much, as enemies give more money too.

get a meta approved character and pray you get the right items dropped

i was basically flying on top of him as bandit
the problem is his hp is too much
i had no problems killing any other boss or enemy, it was just him

loop and kill him so fast he can't steal your items.

if you can't beat him as any character you suck at this game

>blight

Attached: 1586042620864.png (423x590, 19.38K)

>pray you get the right items dropped
runs are literally super consistent in ror2 these days. if you feel most items are bad or that you cant reliably 90%-consistently get good runs, then you just undervalue a ton of items /run too much
yeah every survivor is good right now
not him but blight is simply far more based and promotes a more fun playstyle... and once you get good, it generally deals more damage against just about anything that isnt mithrix or voidling. Works better with bite too, which is, well, better, once you're able to play with it

>and promotes a more fun playstyle
incorrect retard "opinion"

>yes, running away from the boss and waiting for the enemy to die is more fun than being agressive in melee range and actually interacting with enemies. I will insult you if you think otherwise
i think you're the genuine retard here.

I decided to use Poison Bite for eclipse 7 and 8 because of bullshit like hyperspeed xi constructs not working very well as you cant leap into them and i found it mostly very unfun
>your dot is barely relevant against 99% of the enemies unless you're genuinely shit
>early wisps stay alive and annoy you at 1hp
>less reward for actually attacking the enemies up close

if you are ever at the point where you aren't vaporizing as acrid the second you get in melee range your abilities do not matter.
you are playing on drizzle command and playing as a beetle would have the same results and enjoyment

>if you are ever at the point where you aren't vaporizing as acrid the second you get in melee range your abilities do not matter.
You never get on that point. you're a shitter.
>what if i loop 234903248932 times blight becomes bad!!!
And poison becomes useless because you instakill shit.
>you are playing on drizzle command
I am playing on eclipse lunarless, normal monsoon, and Hifu's Inferno difficulty mod, thank you.

the real answer is that you can win with any character and the game isn't so hard that you're gimping yourself by not playing optimally at all times, and if you think you should be optimal you're both bad and retarded
use shitty skills because they're more fun if you want, go for stupid item builds