Steam reviews

>steam reviews

Attached: Guess that game.png (322x276, 79.93K)

Attached: Cancel culture in action.webm (800x338, 2.86M)

I legit do not understand how someone being racist via text and/or voice can upset people. Just reply in kind faggot.
What happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me you thin skinned cunts?

it used to be banter or just mute them but now they just snitch

Because I get joy out of punishing dumb and evil people.

Attached: uwuu.jpg (357x379, 30.97K)

>evil
that's a child's concept

>it's evil to be edgy online

You have never struggled once in your entire life.

This except when you make fun of whites/incels they throw massive tantrums and bitch IE picture of Goku with hot sauce.jpg

Racist cucks are annoying fragile retards

shiggy diggy

Attached: steam review3.png (399x232, 13.07K)

>when I joke it's always fun and lighthearted and when I receive banter ITS RACIST SEXIST FRAGILE WHITE MEN THROWING A FIT.
get medicated

do you guys like it when devs reply to reviews or should they stay out of it?

Attached: Bannerlord steam reviews.png (928x536, 208.88K)

they should reply to reviews imo because most times devs are dead silent with their fanbase
valve

Kys mass shooter.

>haha you can’t have hot sauce
>Wtf am I being replace? You fucking spic nigger kike tranny jew from space glowing cia take your meds skfndlsnd

Your meds, take them

Pussy, get some

>furry
>doesn't think they're evil

Go outside and realize the Internet.com is not the world

I'm in favor of completely decensored online interaction. So long as one kind of banter does not get censored over the other, I dont see why you cant talk shit to crackers, niggers, incels, faggots etc etc.

>says the baiting furry

>wanted to have a fun guess that steam game review thread
>thought img woulda been fine since how absurd it is to complain about a game's community
>nope everything on the internet is 100 percent serious

Attached: guh.gif (498x401, 1.59M)

dude this
how is cyber bullying real like just close ur eyes or mute the game nigga wtf

Oooh poor nigger

Racist banter is pointless dumb shit that just derails discussion. If you can’t insult someone without thinking about skin color you’re a retard. Which come in all colors and sexual orientation

Could you jump off a very tall building as a part of punishment? Thanks mate.

I can tell you have a shitty hairline

Banter is pointless dumb shit that just derails discussion. If you insult someone you're a retard.

Unironically this. Bake personal censor tools for people to specifically mute players if they want but otherwise leave it free.
Unless you have the mental maturity of a 12 year old, the only real bullying is the physical one.

>ceo of antifa
>Any Forumsol falls for it
lmao

>the point of online videogames is productive discussions!
???? Go back to writing reddit essays freak

Banter is just somewhat senseless insults without real hostility behind them. You draw the line at racism because you are a virtue signaling niggerfaggot

It's so easy to tell how sheltered people are today, can't handle a little online banter without breaking down. How do you even function in real life?

Attached: 1638655991258.png (810x964, 1.2M)

Racism in the internet used to be a lot more funny and creative. These days it's just basic retards who are either trying to be edgy or think they are way more intelligent than they really are. I have no qualms getting rid of these faggots, they simply are annoying rather than entertaining.

Attached: busted.jpg (633x266, 42.7K)

absolutely incoherent post

tell us user, are you esl, retarded, black or any combination of the three?

Dumb dishonest argument. Racial shit comes with a lot more baggage than your standard insults. You just let niggers rule your brain

Yes? You have pol and int if you wanna talk about blacks so badly

>steam reviews

Why hasn't steam banned these bigots yet?

Attached: based steam reviews.webm (1920x1080, 834.93K)

It's literally your argument

QRD?

Attached: 1626175390489.png (1158x439, 276.51K)

You are terminally online, try deleting Twitter and discord and going for a run sometime

Not really. Banter can be fun. You’re just painfully unfunny/not interesting and you can only parrot racist shit which serves to insult rather than engage in banter

based king

Attached: 1644167303460.jpg (579x579, 26.07K)

Half your posts are whining about people in chats not talking to you, nigga. Maybe it's about time you realize you are undesirable.

Who cares? That’s how obsessed with race you are. Election tourists like you are a mistake

And yet you parrot the same unfunny twitter memes on 4cringe

Stop projecting police. Trust me, if you go outside there’s no le evil joo or tranny waiting around the corner to replace you

Such as? Are polcucks incapable of anything other than no u?

>dev releases a dev blog talking about how he learned programming from books written from some guy named Bob
>twittards in the comments go 'aktually Bob is an evil racist because he didnt say trans rights on twitter he's canceled so please don't mention him in your devblog sweetie be better'
>dev says, and I quote, 'take that cancel culture and shove it up your ass'
>troons review bomb the game
thats the qrd

Chad

You've been manufacturing racist bantz that never happened in this thread like a schizophrenic retard lmao

If you can't self-reflect you're trash, sorry kid. Never gonna make it.

Are you implying racist insults or jokes cant be funny? You do know that jokes and humor about stereotypes has been a thing since the dawn of time yes?

I get the feeling none of this even happened.

It's not funny to him because he treats the internet like it's an actual war where he's really fighting le ebil nazis for the resistance. Genuine mental illness.

>racist banter doesn’t happen it’s all imagined!
You’re just being a cuck now. Typical pol pussy can’t be honest to serve his own arguments. Watching you pussies deny and piss yourselves over the buffalo shooting is just further proof of you storm pussies scared of getting outted

There’s a difference between racism and jokes. Calling someone a low iq nigger isn’t a joke you dishonest Fargo’s. Likewise you will never make this “joke” in real life because you’re full of shit

>I'm OK with insulting an anonymous person online as long as they don't use the no no words about race.
Go be a niggerfaggot somewhere else.

Woah take it easy big guy. You need someone to call you an ambulance?

>I’m a pussy and I can do this now because no one will do anything but I will never do in person
Why? Can you explain that part

Can't read moon, but a single word in there makes me think the "not recommended" is warranted.

Why are you so scared? Surely your beliefs and convictions are real enough to practice IRL?

You forgot
>this triggers a reverse review bomb in response which dwarfed the negative reviews

I dont get these people, do they not realize all of this is completely meaningless?

>join tf2 server
>voice chat is exploding
>some jew got upset someone said "you're acting like a jew"
>calls an admin tells everyone to shut it down
>admin asks him for evidence
>my evidence is my word
>fuck off
>T-THIS GAME IS FULL OF NAZIS YOU PIECES OF SHIT *disconnects*
was pretty fucking funny

Okay you aren't doing anything to fight racism and you never will which is why you bury yourself in online bullshit and obsess about meaningless autistic things

Because it's fun

This fag expects stand up comedy with his bantz.

furries are different from other groups. Normal people banter or give tough love, whereas furries are sheltered babies who take everything seriously