Do you enjoy complexity in video games?

Do you enjoy complexity in video games?

Attached: 5ce.jpg (600x780, 77.72K)

No, i'm a zoomer

Actually, the bottom image turns me on way more than the top one.

git gud

imagine being ugly enough to make/save/post this

The top image is turning the light off you fucking idiot. Unless that finger has adhesive, you can't turn on the light from that position.

You are a reverse trap.

>complex machinery and control stations do not turn guys on
What are you, a woman?

You can't know how the wires go behind the cover, retard.

AG had the best sex system in all H-games and you can't prove me wrong.

ever since i realized women biologically just can't orgasm, as in, they don't have any mechanism for doing so, and also don't have any evolutionary need to do so, those videos of women "orgasming" are actually kinda funny to me because the acting is so extreme and goofy.

it makes me sad at the same time though.

Attached: 1645656425879.jpg (562x286, 35.32K)

sad

Ask me how I know you dont get laid.

Powerful self-own

It's in Australia you dumb fuck

>muh 'women's orgasm is le heccin complicated' myth
If a woman's not turned on by you alone, highly unlikely you're going to get her to come through a bunch of magic finger tricks.
>t. has actually had sex

Attached: 1640737474930.jpg (1920x1080, 227.16K)

you do realize they straight up trick themselves into believing they orgasm right? the fact she tells you she's orgasming doesn't mean she is. for her it's just a bit of pleasure but there's no buildup and release like with men.

in the only sensible way to define "orgasm", women can't have one. end of story.

are you a fan of cheat codes?

Attached: mdma-molecule.jpg (300x225, 14.63K)

most women can't orgasm from a dicking alone, but you'd have to be a huge retard that can't read to convince yourself women don't have biologically comparable and confirmable orgasms.

Attached: frfr3567.png (598x796, 310.58K)